• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Re-Vote: Renaming Chit Chat / HBKCFAE

Rename Chit Chat / HBK-Aholic CFAE

• HBK-aholic Center for Applied Ethics

• The Cigar Lounge

• Chit Chat

• The Think Tank

• Serious Business

• The Roundtable

• The Forum

• General Discussion

• The Podium

• The Soapbox

Results are only viewable after voting.
So exactly how many fucking polls are the admins going to post up over this before they decide to do their fucking jobs and ether change the name of the fucking section or don't, seriously this is getting beyond fucking old at this point

Chit Chat...it's simple
And I love how when it was "popular" to be shoved up Becca's ass everyone and there mothers were, and now that it's not "popular" too everyone is bitchin about her......typical.

It amazes me how Cigar Lounge and Chit Chat are possibly the two worst names up there (aside from HBK-aholic for Ethics)..and they both are winning. Shame.

Chit Chat...it's simple
And I love how when it was "popular" to be shoved up Becca's ass everyone and there mothers were, and now that it's not "popular" too everyone is bitchin about her......typical.
To be fair, I've always thought she was overrated. Said it for a long time.

That is true, but even you have to agree that people here change their "minds" and "opinions" awfully quickly when it benefits them the most.

That is true, but even you have to agree that people here change their "minds" and "opinions" awfully quickly when it benefits them the most.
I think it was when the Chit Chat forum got name changed and when she said something about people's wives/girlfriends that pissed people off, which started the change.

I think it was when the Chit Chat forum got name changed and when she said something about people's wives/girlfriends that pissed people off, which started the change.

The name change isn't her fault. People were happy to vote for that name(regardless if she wanted it)and the wives/girlfriend incident was kinda of catty, but the whole part of that thread was to be honest. This is why alot of people "play nice" because if you say what you think and it's not a popular opinion you get shit on. And I neither agree with the comment she said(I think TM/Will's better halves have just as much right to be here as anyone)nor am I sticking up for her so I can see her BOOBS(not interested at the very least...yuck)

It's fine for a name.

He's been wrecking havoc for the mods lately with his security measures and I thought he'd censored your post. You're fine.

He came in about 3 days ago. Every infraction/warning/banning we do, there's a new thread made about it by him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back