Rd. 1 Ladder Match - Alexander Kozlov (RUS) vs Jushin Thunder Liger (JAP)

Alex Kozlov vs Jushin Liger, Ladder Match

• Alex Kozlov

• Jushin Liger

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Alexander Kozlov (RUS) vs Jushin Thunder Liger (JAP)

This is a first round Ladder Match in the 2010 Wrestlezolympics. The only way to win is to climb a ladder and retreive a "passport" hanging from the catwalks. The passport will send the winner onto the medal round MITB Match. There are no disqualifications and no count outs, though outside interference is strictly prohibited.

The match will open for discussion on Thursday, January 28th, and voting will begin on Friday, January 29th. This is a non-spam thread, so if you decide to post, you must provide reasons why you are backing a particular wrestler. You may vote without posting.

They're about the same size and the same weight. Kozlov is an indy guy that wrestles a lot in Mexico. Liger is the only person I can think of to rival Rey as most successful lightweight wrestler ever. That being said, I'm taking Liger here more or less based on just pure greatness. he's so freaking fast it's insane and while Kozlov is as well, he's out of his league here.

Liger is INSANELY quick and agile. Kozlov is well-balanced, but won't be able to keep up with Jushin for any more than 10 minutes in this match.

Liger's gonna climb the ladder faster than Kozlov can spin around to catch him.

Dont know to much about ethier guy but probally know a little more about Liger. And while my mind can still be turned,Liger beat Michaels in the Wrestlezone singles tourney if I rember correctly. And if he can beat HBK then he surley has to come out on top here.

Liger has been known for his quickness and agility, something that is required in ladder matches. Kozlov is nowhere near this skill level of Liger though can probably hang with Liger for the opening minutes of the match. Liger can easily drag this out to tire the Russian and take him out, allowing for Liger to gain the victory.

Thunder to strike down with a win.

This is a match I'd pay to see. Koslov is one of the most entertaining wrestlers in Mexico today, and he was the star of the World X Cup 2008, in my opinion. That being said, Liger is probably the favourite to win this, in my opinion, and I'd say that he probably has a little more variation and a lot more experience and he should therefore be able to win this match, but it would be a thrilling match to watch.

Kozlov is the only Russian guy that can actually move out there, which is a plus. He is going against a guy who was the best Junior Heavyweight Lightweight JXC-Cup champ or something like that. Ask tdigle or someone to explain it to you. I'm no expert. I do know the guy wrestled against Samoa Joe at BFG once.

I guess Liger is my choice. It was a tough matchup for Kozlov here as I really did want to vote for him, but he's simply overmatched by a superior wrestler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back