• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RAW-Viewer's Choice

I'm hoping the viewers pick Danielson for another match on Raw. I love his stuff, and I would love to see him go against a CM Punk or a rematch against Chris Jericho.

Match 9
Carlito Vs Ted dibiase
Carlito is gone.

I think it will be intersting to see big show vs sheamus - it will be a good match to see the both a strong compeitors .:worship:

Some of the matches I have stated the outcome so that I can carry on feuds ect. Before anybody comments, they are very far fetched! Would you like to see them?

Match 1-Miami Mayhem 6 Man Tag Team Match (Texas Tornado Rules)
MVP, Daniel Bryan & The Big Show def. The Miz, Chris Jericho & Drew McIntyre

Furthers the Miz/Daniel Bryan feud (another 1 day contract or he got signed) as well as the Jericho & Miz/Big Show feud. It also gives MVP & McIntyre a match and Matt Hardy could interfere. It continues the MVP/Bryan/Big Show pushes and teh Jericho/Miz/McIntyre losing streaks.

Million Dollar Bull Rope Match
Ted DiBiase vs. Cody Rhodes

The cow bell could have 'diamonds' on it like the million dollar belt but it doesn't really matter. We didn't see cody and ted further a feud after wrestlemania so it may be just a taster of a feud in the future as they are both heels now. Ted could even pay Cody off so he wns the match.

Florida Free for All-Divas or Women’s Championship
Tamina Snuka def. Alicia Fox, Brie Bella, Divas Champion Eve, Gail Kim, Jillian, Maryse, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Kelly Kelly, Women's Champion Layla, Michelle McCool, Rosa Mendes, Serena & Tiffany

Basically the match has no countout and no DQ. Every diva is in the ring at the same time and the first diva to make a pinfall or submission is the winner. If teh diva is from Raw they win the divas title but if they are from SmackDown they win the women's title. The finish would come as Eve locks in her cross armbar on Natalya but Michelle comes in to break it up and give Eve the faithbreaker. Natalya then tornado clotheslines mccool and puts her in the sharpshooter. Tamina, who had run backstage at the start of the match, comes out and hits natalya with an object then gives her the superfly splash. Winner and new divas champion tamina.

Championships on a Pole Match
United States Champion R-Truth vs. Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston

There are poles in two corners of the ring. On one pole is the US title guaraded by Kofi and on the pole in the opposite corner is the IC title guarded by truth. The first man to retrive their title wins. This would be a good match as they are both high fliers and the finish could come when someone interferes, possibly Wade Barrett, and attacks both men. This means that both champions could continue to be made to look strong while someone else starts a feud with eaither champion.

Falls Count Anywhere Match
Sheamus def. Kane

This is just an all out fight that furthers Kane's demented styate finding who's attacked his brother and furthers Sheamus' push for the wwe title.

Tag Team Match-Mask vs. Mask
Rey Mysterio & John Morrison def. CM Punk & Luke Gallows

CM Punk refuses to remove his mask and forces the masked man to remove his mask revealing himself to be Joey mercury to morrison's disbelief.

Fatal 4-Way Tag Team TLC Match-Unified Tag Team Championships
The Uso’s def. The Hart Dynasty (c), Evan Bourne & Christian and Edge & Dolph Ziggler

Dolph and Edge are both involved with vickie guerrero and christian is in a feud with christian while bourne is getting a push. Finish comes when Edge is on the ladder about to retreive the belts when Randy Orton comes out and RKO's Edge off the ladder. Jay and Jimmy uso then climb the ladder at the same time to be crowned new champions.

Submission Match
John Cena vs. Jack Swagger

Champion vs Champion match which will be great if its anything like their match at the 2009 draft. This match would probably have interference from both fatal 4-way competitors.

Fatal 4-Way Matches
6 Person Mixed Tag Team Match-Divas and Unified Tag Team Championships
The Hart Dynasty (David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd & Natalya) vs. Polynesian Power Package (Tamina, Jay & Jimmy Uso)

Finish comes when Natalya make Tamina tap out to the sharpshooter. The Dynasty celebrate but VKM comes out and says that although the Polynesian Power Package (PPP) said that the WWE doesn't support samoan wrestlers they do as the match wasn't a winners take all match so new divas champion natalya but still tag team champions the uso's. The PPP then attack the dynasty as VKM smiles and has got some revenge on them for wrestlemania and furthers his tension with bret hart.

Women's Championship Tag Team Match (whoever makes the pin is the champion)
Eve & Kelly Kelly vs. Lay-Cool (c)

As McCool cost Eve the divas title, this sets up this feud. Vickie guerrero comes out and announces maryse as the special guest referee. As Maryse doesn't count for eve and kelly to win the match, gail kim comes out and attacks maryse. However, alicia fox comes out, weraing a referee shirt, and atttacks gail. She then makes a fast count for lay-cool to retain. These feuds would lead to summerslam with a ten diva tag team match.

Michelle McCool, Women's Champion Layla, Maryse, Alicia Fox & Tamina vs. Eve, Kelly Kelly, Divas Champion Natalya, Gail Kim & a Mystery Partner (Melina)

The way that the WWE is making this out to be seems to be an upgrade from the Cyber Sunday/Taboo Tuesday events that they have recently scrapped. The WWE basically built up matches to happen, as well as specifying which matches will take place (like a title match). Now it seems like we have the ability to do anything we'd imagine of, within reason of course. There aren't many things to build up to as this is a free TV show and we can see anything we like just for the hell of it.

But, as Will said, there has to be some sort of catch with all this. There will be some popular matches that a lot of people can vote for that the WWE does not wish to pursue at this time, due to something like future plans. They could choose a match someone intelligent has posted with great reasoning and act as if everyone wanted to see it. It's the WWE after all and they have handled previous events with some rigging going on. Could be looking too far into it though...

As long as the matches seem like the viewer's did choose them and is completely "random" throughout the night, I'd be satisfied.

There isn't even a voting poll on the website. Either the website will have a voting poll or WWE will just make up one saying that is what the fans voted for. Maybe they will have people text their votes to a 800 number. I don't think we will see anything exciting like Triple H vs. Undertaker in a Hell in a Cell. It will probably be choices like Cena vs. Orton, Sheamus, Edge in a No DQ, Last Man Standing match, etc.

There will probably be a ridiculous Divas match in bikinis too. I guess we will have to wait and see, but I don't think there will be anything significant that goes on tonight.

id personally like to see the miz vs john cena for the title for a couple of reasons 1 miz and cena had a mini feud before and now miz is elevated more it wud be good 2 c them given a good match and 2 this cud b the acid test to c if the miz is ready for a push into the main event if not the miz id like to see this as evan bournes chance at a main event

a dream match wud be christian v edge in tlc but it sounds too big for a raw so close to a ppv where edge is in the main event

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back