ECW Championship: CM Punk vs (Big Daddy V, Miz, John Morrison)

Who Will Face C.M. Punk?

• John Morrison

• The Miz

• Big Daddy V

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wall_of_Jericho

Break Me Down.

ECW Championship Match
(c) CM Punk vs (Big Daddy V, The Miz, or John Morrison)

On the main Wrestlezone page:

World Wrestling Entertainment has announced another match for this month’s WWE Cyber Sunday PPV. CM Punk will be defending his ECW Championship against the fans choice of Big Daddy V or The Miz or John Morrison.

Not very good choices huh? Morrison wins the vote... probably wins the title... hmmmm it's looking bleak for CM Punk.

I think that they should cancel ECW overall. Maybe draft a few superstars to RAW and Smackdown. ECW is just going downhill too fast.

Let's face it. It's been set up so Morrison will gwt the vote. Punk was only ever gonna get the title whilst morrison was suspended. The best thing punk can hope for is to hang on to the title till the survivor series and if that's the case he won't get a clean pin at cyber.

It's a shame really with the current scandal the should be pushing a superstar like Punk, who is openly drug free, to the moon. Especially as he has the backing of the fans and has bags of talent

I think that they should cancel ECW overall. Maybe draft a few superstars to RAW and Smackdown. ECW is just going downhill too fast.

I agree. My vote in Morrison since I am going to Cyber Sunday. I know he and Punk will have a good match.

Do you even watch ECW? It's the only show with an actual ongoing storyline. The champ actually has beef with 2 of the three choices, and although I would have liked to at least see a face in there, No matter who gets the vote, we're going to have a good kaybafe match. Unlike RAWs main event, where only one guy has history with the champ, and thats from months ago. ECW might only have an hour, but give it two and a better network and the ratings will skyrocket, I garentee it. The biggest reason it's ratings are probably low is because us Canadians can't actually watch it live like everyone else can.

Anyways, back on topic, my vote goes to Miz. I'd like to see his rivary with Balls to go on, but if we see another match with V, it's gonna suck, and if Morrison gets te vote, he'll likely also win the title. Miz on ECW is actually kinda exiting now that he's got a charecter of sorts.

i cant watch it either and im in the u.k sci fi doent cum cum up on sky digital my vote goes to john morrison cuz hes bettin than fat man scoop and batty boy miz

True. ECW has a good storyline going. It's just the fact that they only have 13 competitors on their brand brings down ratings. I've been getting pretty bored watching Big Daddy V crushing almost all of the ECW superstars and I'd love to see some more superstars brought into ECW to bring some change to the brand.

i'm actually voting for miz on this one since out of the three, Miz is the only one the didn't get a title shot yet plus the last time these wrestle each other, it turn down to be a really good match.

I'm voting for Morrison since he will produce the best match with Punk. They should have put Burke in there instead of the Miz. Burke keeps on getting pushed to the side even though he is as talented or even more talented than Morrison and Punk. I would also like to see ECW get more stars like Benjamin and Haas. Creating a break up and rivalry between those two would be great and ECW is probably the only place it could happen since they probably won't get time on SD or Raw.

well, since everything else is rigged, maybe they could have a 3 way dance with Morrison, Punk and V..could be interesting

All I have to say is that NO BODY better vote for Big Daddy V. Thats the WORST thing that could happen.

Miz would be good, seeing how he never had a one-on-one shot for the title yet, or a one-on-one match with CM Punk.
However I think John Morrison is the best choice and would give us a REALLY good match...it would involve a lot of springboard moves and martial arts kicks, but still a good match.

Let's just hope Morrison will win because anything else will be terrible. ECW is lacking of talent. So basically we will have another 3-month long Morrison Vs. Punk feud. I see Punk retaining here, but losing it in the next PPV. We'll no that the poll is rigid if Big Boob wins.

Who am I voting for? The Miz. For a number of reasons.

#1 There's no way he'll get the title. But if Punk is to face Viscera or Morrison, that's a distinct possibility. I dont want to see another boring Morrison title reign. Nor do I want to see Viscer hold a title of any sort. He isn't even worthy of a European Title reign.

#2 Morrison & Punk just don't work well together. There matches have beeen ok. But nothing special. And another loss to Morrison would make Punk look weak.

#3 Who the fuck want's to see Viscera on TV, let alone PPV? He cant work with anybody. The guy's useless.

As for me, well, as long as its not big V. Its really a shame that they had to put the belt on punk due to a suspension by morrison. His title reign has been good, but I feel the title run could have offered more if they built punk the right way. It felt like they were trying make punk look like something big, but not as big as morrison. Its also a shame that he hasn't been granted enough mic time, though he did have shining moments, but i felt that the writing team felt required to do so simply to comply and not really push the guy even if they knew that his run could be better and if ever he drops the title back to morrison, it would prove to be much more convincing and hopefully put more meaning to the title. Anyway, back to the topic, Miz would be good simply because its a fresh match up, but morrison would be a good pick as well since they have had the experience and can make better matches. One comment though would be if it would be morrison, i hope their match would feature more variety in terms of moves. Don't get me wrong, their last two matches looked really good, but with both having a kick based moveset, it looks repe titive sometimes. Maybe punk should put in a new move that could freshen up his repretoire. Anyways, any of the two will do as long as its not the the last survivor from MANBOOB planet

The miz should fight CM punk. It would be hilarious because no one would see it coming. Nobody wants to see BDV fight punk, it'll be a rough match and he might hurt punk, something the WWE doesn't need. And they don't want to put the belt on morrison, in case he gets caught again for steriods, strinking WWEs credibility. And lets face it if WWe wanted to somebody good to push, they would've put burke or thorn in instead. No, the WWE wants us to vote for the Miz. Plus there might not be a cyber sunday next year, so this is our last chance to ban together and pick somebody completly undeserving who is deserving. Vote for the Miz!!!

its most likely going to be morrison that has the match with cm punk..these two mix well together...and they pretty much have unfinished business between the title seeing as morrison fucked it up by getting suspended..lol i agree with everyone else about VISCERA he is just way to fuckin huge to b doing anything with punk and he is so limited..he jus growls and flattens u the fuck out..its better for morrison who has a good gimmick and was previously an ecw champion..miz....i dont c it...

ECW hahaha, its a joke now the ECW title is about as prestigous as a fig nu ton(is that how you spell it) but if i would have to make a pick as to not get warned/banned or whatever I would pick Morrison because the Miz is annoying and not in the annoying heel way but in the "you suck so bad" way. And V, the dude's been around for what 15 years and is not an impressive big man. They should take a gun and shoot "ECW" with it because Vince ruined the name of a once great promotion that changed pro wrestling weather people admit it or not.

Big Daddy V is just awful. Monsters should only be pushed if they are versatile, i.e. Kane, Abyss. There is nothing worse for wrestling than squashes. It just disrupts the balance too greatly.

The Miz is a piece of shit. Maybe his in ring skills are improving, and I surely hope they do. He's got that "hip" young appearance but thats worth about as much as Boy George's wardrobe in the 80's now.

John Morrison is my selection. He and Punk put on great matches together and personally I'd rather see something eloqeuntly played out than something new thats just puerile and weak.

But ECW sucks...fuck them for what they've done...its like putting disney world on an indian burial ground situation or something. Those Fucks. Had they done the invasion angle properly and started this back then, it all could've worked amazingly. WCW taking smackdown and ECW getting on any station besides sci fi...fuck Kevin Thorne.

Woulda shoulda coulda all well. Hopefully the WWE takes a stab at wrestling and tries that before the company goes under......again.

ECW hasn't been too bad recently the last few eposiodes have been watchable, well aparat from the stupid Big daddy V and Kane matches. Morrision better win this otherwise it will be a clusterfuck. Morrision needs to be given the mic as much as possible because he is improving fast, as is his in-ring work. CM Punk is overated, Morrision is more ready for a title reign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back