No Mercy: CM Punk vs. Big Daddy V

Having him walk straight back into the title is good booking imo, as it will build up Big heat for morrisson, which is good for his character, as it will help him get over and it will also help create a watchable programme between him and Punk, something ECW has lacked since its return. Punk is so over he doesnt need the belt anyway. Giving the belt back to JM will help create a quality top level feud between the two, and create 2 main eventers ready for the big show, unlike keeping the strap on punk, which will only help keep punk over.

Am I the only person that don't want the title back on Morrison right away? When Punk won the title, hat was their 4th title match. I believe no Main Event rivalry should go past 3 PPV matchs, so I kinda like this storyline, simply because they actually built up the match, and we haven't seen this rivalry to death. Once it's over, have Punk (or god forbid V) fight someone they haven't beaten a billion times yet.

is this maybe just another attempt to bury the ecw title? i havent seen a ecw title match on ppv yet, besides one night stand, but in the reports all iv read is that the ecw matches have been short, or just boring. and as always not hardcore. so is this another way to make a crappy ecw ppv match.

how long will it be b4 maybe ecw steals the show on a ppv, lol or maybe doesnt have the opening match on the card. which id think is another slap in ecw's face lol.

Can anybody else see V winning the title, and Punk going over to Raw to give Raw a top face?

C.M. Punk - Raw's top?! face? I'm apparently assuming you aren't a big Monday Night Raw watcher, as they have Ron Simmons drawing as much fan reaction as Punk gets on E.C.W.

As far as the truth to this.. Jericho should return to Raw, H.B.K. & Lashley will be back sooner or later, & did you just forget about that one guy, uhm.. oh yeah.. TRIPLE H?!

V can then have feud with Dreamer for the title (which WOULD draw. Tommy dreamer, or ECW original in a feud for the title will draw), as well as possibly a face turn and a feud with striker i.e. andre/million dollar man.

I can clearly see you being the person responsible for W.C.W.'s booking whoas. Tommy Dreamer v. Big Daddy V, drawing??

Tommy Dreamer might pull in the very slim E.C.W. original faithful that haven't thrown the remote at the t.v. in regard to Vince's idea of what E.C.W. should be like, but no way can Big V draw over the likes of John Morrison or C.M. Punk. Finally, Striker v. Big Daddy V does actually seem likely, but like most storylines on E.C.W., it won't be p.p.v. quality, so whats it matter?

I remeber reading Punk's title run was only going to be short anyway, so he could drop the title and head over to raw for a 2/3 superstars, as ECW is critically short of superstars at the moment, and raw does need another top face. Maybe trade a few lower/mid card superstars, such as Cody Rhodes/Hardcore holly (i know they are going to be a team, but ECW needs stars more than raw needs another tag team, and it would be a quick way to get Cody to the top), Super Crazy (ECW original and his raw push looks over), Val Venis and maybe Charlie or Shelton.[/QUOTE]

In regard to reading the rumors of Punk dropping the title, it was "rumored" that he'd drop it back to John Morrison, IF Punk couldn't keep the ratings up, or raise them. (I don't know how thats turning out) And yes, E.C.W. does need stars.. but Punk doesn't need a Raw spot, he deserves a Smackdown! cruiserweight spot.

As far as Hardcore Holly, he was "traded" from E.C.W. to Smackdown, & that somehow flopped.. I doubt they'd send him back to E.C.W. Super Crazy returning to E.C.W. would raise the hopes of the original faithful, but it'll only piss them off more once they started making Crazy job to Big V. And with how you've posted & what you believe in, booking wise.. I'm surprised you aren't getting ready for Val Venis to be your next Raw World Champion.

I`m against the title going back to Morrison right now.Even without the violation he was a terrible heel how failed to get any real heat.The No Mercy match is probably going to end in a DQ to ensure V doesnt lose momentum,but I cant see him as champ.But if worst came to the worst,I`d put up with manboobs over " The Shaman of Sexy" anyday

anyone stop to think maybe V is being rewarded for his time with the company. I'm unaware of any problems that he has caused since coming in as mabel with men on a mission. I can't think of a legit push he has gotten since he feuded with diesel.
i could see this being a buildup for punk to slay the mighty beast, he needs a little bit bigger push as a face, maybe i've missed ecw but it doesn't seem punk is getting the same push that morrison got as champ

This is one of these moves that i do not understand, first of all Viscera or Big Daddy V doesnt need this kind of push in his mid 30's. It could have been a little easier to watch if it was Punk vs Dreamer or Punk vs Burke but apparently the WWE doesnt want us to enjoy any of these matches. This match is gonna end up doing two things and the first is no make Punk look weak but retain the title and this will make V look like an unstoppable force that no one can destroy. The only reason why i see this match on here is to make it look like the Khali Batista match isnt the worse on the card, like some one said before. The only thing i can see logical is having V win by Dq because of a John Morrison interference,or i can see a countout, but more than likely V will win, but will not gain the title.

Big Daddy V has as much talent as Khali. They suck. Why not put Striker vs Punk. Then Big Daddy V can interfere and leave Punk with the belt until Morrison takes it.

Punk by dq. it would have been so much better if it was dreamer in the match instead they put big fatty v into it and the match is now going to be very ordinary. Bring back morrison vs punk then we'd actually see a good match

this will be the shittest fukin match because....we have a sumo wrestler with tits bigger than any chicks', fighting cm punk who is not even half V's size. wtf is the WWE thinking. why must no mercy be the crappest ppv of the year?

i second that! I like Big daddy V's character and all, but he needs a shirt! I think CM Punk is way over with the fans, but this isn't the type of match to put him in. I'd really like to see Mark Henry get on ECW to be included in this title picture. I really think we'll see Johnny nitro return and interfere, causing a disqualification.

Oh, btw, i really like Matt Striker as a heal manager. he is great on the mic, takes that burden off of Big Daddy V.the dude can cut an awesome promo..

well his another shit ppv
for the year.well what a crappy match ecw sucks and its boring as heck the only time its good when someone from the raw or smack down roster comes in
hey does any one know where lashley is let me know.

I really thought this match had so much more to offer. It sucks we only got 5 minutes. I guess that shows what Vince Mcmahon thinks of ECW which is the worse brand by far out of three. I was just getting into the match and then it ended. Dam shame. Worse one of the show.

Then people like Randy Orton, Ken Kennedy, William Regal, Umaga & Edge shouldn't have top spots on their shows. People make mistakes, & just because Morrison was on "The List" doesn't mean he'll continue to make the same mistakes that put him on that list.

Besides, if they wanna punish them, fire them. Otherwise, don't continue with the whole "they don't deserve pushes because of their mistakes" cause otherwise, why even put them on t.v.? To job? Thats wasting talent, because of one or two simple mistakes.

Morrison is one of the best talents on the E.C.W. roster.. & outside of possibly Elijah Burke, or Kevin Thorn.. Morrison has the charisma of a top, Main Event heel. (for that brand, anyways)

will are you serious?, the dude was caught on the list with drugs that are used to open the sweat glands and are produced by pregnancy, that is the worst thing i have ever heard, he has junky written all over him, you cant put a belt on the dude for using, it will make the company look as bad as tna for sticking with angle after his dui

CM Punk Vs. Big Daddy V was one of the worst matches on a ppv in a while. The ending having V disqualified was so obvious and V could hardly move. I think I would have rather seen Punk Vs. ANyone else on the roster including(Nunzio, Knox, Thorne, or even The Miz) I just dont understand y they would put on such a crappy match at a ppv. Punk could have put on an amazing match against burke or morrison but V got the push? y? we'll never know!

well his another shit ppv
for the year.well what a crappy match ecw sucks and its boring as heck the only time its good when someone from the raw or smack down roster comes in
hey does any one know where lashley is let me know.

Injured, man, by Mr. Kennedy. He should be back before long, so be happy. :D

As for the ECW title match itself, it wasn't as bad as people are saying. At least, for my expections. It was entertaining before the predictable finish and beatdown that followed, but it was more than I thought it would be.

will are you serious?, the dude was caught on the list with drugs that are used to open the sweat glands and are produced by pregnancy, that is the worst thing i have ever heard, he has junky written all over him, you cant put a belt on the dude for using, it will make the company look as bad as tna for sticking with angle after his dui

then orton shouldn't be champion either. plan and simple. he's 10 times worse than morrison, yet he uis rewarded with the top prize in the wwe.

a note on this thread

it's gettinga little repetitive to see "big V is so fat, he needs a shirt. why woudl they push a fat guy?" and on and on

seriously , have you people never seen Abdullah the butcher?
who cares if vis is fat. it's annoying.
that's not a legit argument for why he shouldn't get a push.

he's somewhat athelitic for his size, look at his M.O.M. days when he used the enzeguri. I never saw mark henry or the big show use that move

get over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back