Chavo Vs Punk

I agree with Novakane the fued of punk vs morrison was about 10 times more entertaining. Chavo loves submission holds, but damn I cant watch a match that has so much down time. It gets boring fast. By the 3rd Chavo/Punk match I could predict half of the match before it started: submissions, Chavo going over the ropes. I say make his title reign short and give it to someone besides Punk. I say Morrison. We all know hes much better than Punk and Chavo combined. On another note send Big Show back to ECW to claim his belt and start slaughtering everyone. Also who else noticed the lack of violence in a no DQ match?

Well I guess I was right, I mean I said Chavo should be champion is now he is champion. While I think he won't hold on to the blet for long, it's good that Chavo is getting a push to ECW Main Event status as he is a hard worker and could do great tingsin ECW for a while.

What I'm hoping is that Chavo feuds with Tommy Dreamer and they give Dreamer the belt going into wrestlemania. I think Dreamer should have one more run with the belt and hell Dreamer is all that ECW has of the real ECW.

But II'm happy for Chavo and I will watch ECW with a smile on my face. I have been tired of CM Punk, I mean his matches are good, but I think CM Punk chasing the title may be better than him being the champion.

Ok I really dislike Chavo being ECW champion. CM PUNK IS ECW whether you like it or not. We had the same main event 4 times in a row... if u ask me that is quite ridiculous. They hyped up the ECW title match a fair bit... but it only lasted about 10 minutes. Thats jst lame and I did expect more from a NO DQ match.

They didnt even use weapons which sucked. An ECW title match shuld have weapons involved. And we all knew Edge was gonna interfere one way or another! Chavo doesnt deserve to hold that belt IMO.

Its a shame Chavo won after losing to Punk time and again, guess this means Benjamin's push will take a while to come to fruition.

Happy for Chavo to get a push but it makes Punk look so weak, and then to have Punk beat Chavo in a "rumble qualifier" only for chavo to enter the rumble and eliminate Punk,

Pointless, no?!

I have a feeling that at No Way Out Punk will defeat Chavo for the title. This would set up 4 Punk to defend the title at mania. I think wwe knows chavo is not really a long term champ. Punk on the other hand is.

The way the ECW title is being switched so easily cheapens the little credibility it has, since its return. Chavo isn't even on the ECW roster and he never even had a long-term stay. So, by putting the strap around him makes the title look too easy to gain. Then, you look at guys like John Morrison and CM Punk who have had a lot of matches in both contending for the title and defending the title. They really should've given the title to someone else who has been competing in ECW for a while. The WWE hasn't been making a lot of sense lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back