• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Raw Rating

Joe's Gonna Kill You

The Hunt is On
Monday's WWE Raw show drew a 3.3 household rating, which is down from the 3.64 rating the show drew last week. Monday's show averaged 5.129 million viewers, which is down from the 5.8 million viewers who watched last week. Credit: Prowrestling.net

Thoughts?

Not surprising since they didn't really have anyone big on the show like they did last week with Stone Cold. They're probably expecting a big number next week though.

There's only so much they can do without Rock, which isn't saying much at all. Not a good night at all.

Definitely breaking the 4.0 barrier next Monday. Final RAW before WM, a face to face between Taker and HHH, plus some direct interaction between the Rock, Cena and the Miz.

Its kinda bad that they can't get a good rating during the road to Wrestlemania unless Austin or Rock is on. What will they do when ratings drop to high 2's/low 3's after Mania?

4.0 for RAW next week or maybe more. The Rock/Cena confrontation segment alone (Not the full RAW show) i think could draw near a 5.0 or a very high 4 (4.7-4.9)

The ratings have never dropped to the 2's or low 3's after Mania on a consistent basis, so I don't see why it'll be different after this Mania. They'll probably see a small dip but will recover with the draft and everything else they do.

Umm i think the only thing you can get is a RAW ratings history thing no compares. All i know is that RAW has not hit a 4.0 on the Road To Wrestlemania since 2009.

I was at the RAW this past Monday and I'm surprised people tuned in on TV as long as they did. I'd have switched channels from just after HHH came out, til about 10 til 11pm. It was the worst live show I've been to. The dark match main event tag match teaming Cena/HHH v.s. Punk/Sheamus was half decent though.

It's all about next week, this is the first time in a good while that the Rock has been advertised to appear "in ring" on RAW. I'm quite interested to see just how much the Rock will be able to draw next week, I wouldn't be surprised is it hits the 5's next week.

Doesn't sound good.. Did they go up against any other show? If not, then thats crap!

Next week should be good, we got the rock coming and the HHH/Taker aswell.. Soo lets hope the go-home show will be interesting..

It's all about next week, this is the first time in a good while that the Rock has been advertised to appear "in ring" on RAW. I'm quite interested to see just how much the Rock will be able to draw next week, I wouldn't be surprised is it hits the 5's next week.

I think 5 is way too high for the overall show but if you mean the actual segment with The Rock that could happen for sure the Austin/Cole/JBL got a 4.4 a few weeks ago so it is possible.

Well, if next week's show isn't over a 3.5, then this proves that you NEVER sacrifice a show to simply promote the next. There are definitely ways to building up to a major event while still keeping the show's quality up.

WWE had no competition Monday... no March Madness, no big NBA games, not even a new Two and a Half Men episode. Nothing, and this is the rating they pull 3 weeks before 'Mania? Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back