Raw (May 16, 2011) Ending Segment

Kermit

the Frog
I feel like the tension has been brewing on a small scale between the Miz and Alex Riley the last couple weeks. Also, I think that Over the Limit will probably be the last time The Miz gets a shot at the WWE title for awhile, so why not set up a break between Alex Riley and a pull-away with the Miz all in one match. It could be possible if it would of been booked this way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

And your winner, the WWE Champion, John Cena!!

Miz and Alex Riley are still at the top of the ramp as the match closes out.

Very impressive Cena, but no matter how impressive you were tonight will change the outcome at Over The Limit. You see Cena, there are a million different ways I can make you quit this Sunday. I am more ruthless and more aggressive than anyone you have ever faced Cena. I will do things to you on Sunday that will have you begging me to stop, and you will say, "I Quit."

The crowd boos as Miz looks around with a smug look on his face. Alex Riley smiles and nods at the Miz's comments.

Cena, just in case you don't believe that I am ruthless enough to make you quit. Watch this!

Miz grabs Alex Riley by the back of the head and he tosses him off the stage onto the concrete. The crowd's reaction is mixed and the Miz storms down to where Alex Riley is laying. Miz picks up Alex Riley and begins throwing him against the steel stage. The crowd's reaction begins to turn more into boos. Miz picks up Riley and performs the Skull Crushing Finale. Miz gets up and his music hits. Cena is shown with a look of disbelief on his face. The logo appears on the bottom left corner and the camera fades out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Now you have Alex Riley looking for revenge and costing Miz the title at Over the Limit. You don't have to bury Miz with Cena, and you can pull Miz away from the title scene with a feud with Alex Riley. The End. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back