Raven's Flock

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamwrestling

Getting Noticed By Management
Now that it's pretty clear that Runt will be the first member of the new raven's flock, who else do you think will be joining that team?

Raven's Flock:
Raven
Brother Runt
I think eric young may fit that character as a misfit, but I don't think he's got the "raven look." You know like, sort of depressed or evil looking.
Lance Hoyt can fit that Raven's flock look as well so I wouldn't mind seeing him join once he comes back.

I actually really like Perry Saturn... or maybe they can toss Kronus in there. It could happen. two wrestlers I miss seeing.

I see it being Raven, Runt, Eric Young, Hoyt and... thats about it... I cant really see anyone else in it...

I don't think there making another Raven Flock I think they are just building a fued so there can be Monsters Ball 5 for Bound for Glory with Raven, Brother Runt and Abyss

My friend has been going on and on about how they should make a new flock. A monsters ball is possible, and what I think will happen.

I don't think they'll start a new flock. Most likely the Monster's Ball match will happen.

I think Lance Hoyte should be in the flock. Anything to push him. Cus he is an awsome performer and think he deserves bigger things.

yea lance hoyt would be great in a new flock if they did make one. Also, even though i would like to see a new flock I don't see it happening. It looks like another Raven manipulate angle again.

lol. Kurt and Senshi answering to Raven. Are you high? I mean dont get me wrong i love Raven but thats a lil ridiculous. New flock should be a no-brainer. If it does happen which would be awesome btw, it should be:

Lance Hoyt, Cassidy Riley, (I hear KIDMAN isn't doing anything these days), Jarelle Clark (i know he doesnt suit it but he can be made to - picture Jarelle in some rags), and get this i dunno why, but to add a tag element, how about bringing in the Briscoe brothers from ROH?

Also Shannon Moore would have been a good fit, but hes busy doing nothing in ECW. What an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back