Rasha's Official Impact Wrestling Running Diaries

The only control was the parents ashes? I think that it had to be a deeper control then that if it was to be realistic. I mean if I was a man the size of Taker and some little shrimp like Paul Bearer had my parents ashes and refused to give them to me he would be in a world of hurt. The whole angle suggests some deeper mind control type thing. IMO.

As to Angelina/Winter I agree that Angelina is acting maybe too mechanical in trying to help in selling the angle. I think maybe something else here is Winter just doesn't look as evil as Paul Bearer, James Mitchell or Kevin Sullivan. Maybe people have a hard time buying it because we just find it hard to see Winter in an evil light because of her looks. Maybe it's also a thing where we just really aren't invested emotionally with the character she's going after. Maybe we just don't care enough about Velvet sky to care about the angle. Sure she's nice eye-candy but is she really considered a character we care about and would hate to see betrayed like this.

As for Mickie James being made into a Hero type character I personally didn't like the way they did that for Tara. I don't know what a Cena Hero character is because I have not seen much of Cena and know very little about his character. All I remember is his Thug Life stuff back when he first started because I watched for a while after WCW was bought by Vince. But that didn't last long because I just didn't find the shows entertaining.

Hey, I agree with you about the whole Taker/Bearer thing and there's no question that to some degree we have to suspend disbelief in order to buy into the angle itself. But I also agree with you that we're not buying into Winter as an evil manipulator simply because she doesn't "look" like one.

Now as for Sky, I know we see a LOT written about her look and yes, she's certainly attractive. But for me as a wrestling fan, that isn't enough. Nice looking ladies in wrestling tend to be a dime a dozen, if you know what I mean. That said, her technique in the ring is sorely lacking and I'd much rather see her improve that aspect of herself first, then focus on attaching that ability to her mic work and a workable angle. Even the segment with ODB this past Thursday, for Sky, looked stiff to me. So right now I feel like it will be up to ODB to carry this feud on a physical level. Ironically, I think ODB needs a lot of work on the mic by contrast to Sky needing the wrestling thing.

As for James/Cena, for some time now Cena has been referred to as "Superman" or if you like, he "hulks up" to win his matches. Since you aren't watching the programming these days, I'm guessing the "hulks up" reference will make more sense to you.

As for James/Cena, for some time now Cena has been referred to as "Superman" or if you like, he "hulks up" to win his matches. Since you aren't watching the programming these days, I'm guessing the "hulks up" reference will make more sense to you.
I get the idea and personally I never liked Hogan and his whole routine and never really watched WWE/F. I did turn over sometimes because Ted DiBiase was one of my favorite wrestlers from his UWF days and I tuned in to see him as the Million Dollar Man but usually didn't watch long.

Only time I ever watched WWE/F with any regularity was after he bought WCW and only for a little while then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back