Rapture is this Saturday

I don't know why, but something tells me this isn't true. Just a hunch...

But it'll be fun to turn on CNN about 2:30 or 3:00 this morning to check it out anyway lol.

Just a hunch? You don't say! Aside from the minimal mention of the rapture in the Bible and the fact that Jesus himself says even he doesn't know the hour would give you more than a hunch.

Unless you don't believe in God then frnakly you shouldn't expect the rapture anyways.

The whole idea of Rapture is inherently un-Christian and suggests that God is actually a mean-spirited sadist in that it supposedly takes those who have not been "chosen" to go to Heaven and rubs their face in it before the end of days. In this next prediction, its a whole 6 months to think about how God has forsaken you before facing a fiery death

RAPTURE COUNTDOWN:

The clock is ticking my brothers. 2 and 1/2 hours until Rapture time on Christmas Island.

DON'T WORRY, GUYS! I CALLED FOR BACKUP!

Four_Giants.jpg

I'm looking forward to the posts when this doesn't happen. Wonder what the threads will be like on December 21st 2012.

Both are completely asinine. One involves math and random numbers and the other involves when one of many calendars ends. No believability for either.

According to google, it is 9:26 AM over on Christmas Island. I have never understood the time zone this Rapture follows, so can somebody explain it to me?

Praying for his non-believing family members. At least that's what he said he would be doing in an interview.

Ok apparently there are two Christmas Islands. One is simply "Christmas Island" and is in the Indian Ocean. The other is part of a place called Kiribati, which is in the middle of nowhere and where it's 440 pm tomorrow.

I had the Christmas Island in Australia and it is currently Saturday, May 21, 2011 at 9:43:29 AM CXT.

It doesn't matter what time it is in Australia, the predicted Rapture will be at 5-6 PM EST, because everyone knows it's God's favorite time zone.

All I know, is if some hos don't start disappearing from Auckland, a major populated city, in about 3 hours, I'm laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back