Randy Orton or Cena ???

ForeverRKO

Pre-Show Stalwart
okay well I been thinkin , I mean super cena is the face of the company but let's all be honest , Randy Orton is much better than super cena , and he's face now so why wouldn't we see a Randy orton vs John cena match to shut up the critics ?? John cena was barely winning against orton but now the new orton seems unstoppable , they don't have to feud or anything , hell it don't even have to be a title Match I just wanna see them go at it 1 on 1 with no distractions , maybe have a battle for the face of the company spot cuz in reality Randy orton brings alot of money to the WWE as well .

Cena is the kiddies champion
Orton is the grownups champion

It's really that simple. There is room in the company for both these guys to be top of the pile, just like there was room for Rock & Austin.

they are both pretty boring and repetitive. if i had to pick one i would say orton is better but not by much. one comes out and stares and slaps the mat over and over, and one comes out and uses dried up catch phrases and kisses up to fans over and over.

one thing for sure though, orton doesnt make nearly as much money for the wwe as cena does.

Cena is better for the company because there are a lot more Cena shirts sold than RKO shirts. I like Randy a bit more, the RKO is a lot better than the FU too

cena has more clothing sold because he's been face for awhile now , and on WWEshop.com his clothing is alot cheaper than ortons , and we're in a recession so it'll be wise to get cena clothing ... only kids buy it anyway .. randy orton been face for almost a year and already gets more pops than cena , im starting to see ortons clothing now , orton signs everywhere , orton chants , his legend killer pose is GOLD , all orton needs is a championship and his clothing will be everywhere ! cena has movies but orton is one coming soon ( well like next year ) but the age of orton is coming and its coming fast .. every week cena dies down , only kids and girls love him .. they should send him to smackdown cuz thats more of a kid show .. if he leaves raw the raw PG rating would change cuz kids wouldnt really watch it without cena .

I dislike both.

And if you think that girls only like Cena because of his looks, there are just as many girls who only like Orton because they think he is attractive.

If they had a match right now at this very moment I wouldn't be rooting for Cena to win as much as I would be rooting for Orton to lose.

I dislike both.

And if you think that girls only like Cena because of his looks, there are just as many girls who only like Orton because they think he is attractive.

If they had a match right now at this very moment I wouldn't be rooting for Cena to win as much as I would be rooting for Orton to lose.

maybe you shouldnt watch WWE , stick to TNA and that other bullshit .

Hilarious how worked up you get just because I dissed Orton :shrug:

Oh well

no you disrespect the faces of the wwe , and you're a TNA fan .. all their wrestlers are over the age of 35 .

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT !! IF YOU'RE OVER THE AGE OF 35 STOP WATCHING WWE AND WATCH TNA .. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 50.. WHY ARE YOU EVEN WATCHING WRESTLING ??

no you disrespect the faces of the wwe , and you're a TNA fan .. all their wrestlers are over the age of 35 .

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT !! IF YOU'RE OVER THE AGE OF 35 STOP WATCHING WWE AND WATCH TNA .. IF YOU'RE UNDER THE AGE OF 50.. WHY ARE YOU EVEN WATCHING WRESTLING ??

Oh I see it's because I am an evil TNA fan.

Anyway your thread is now off topic, so I'm out. Bye.

I would like a Cena vs Orton fued. I would hope that Orton would win giving him a major push.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back