• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Randy Orton injured, guess how.

I'm pretty sure the knee injury is a fix though, I doubt his knee was injured, mostly because commentary was pointing it out. If he was really seriously injured, his opponents wouldn't have been targeting it, right?

It was probably used so Orton could meet with the WWE representatives about his contract, thus, giving the fans an excuse of why he wasn't on Raw.

I love it how that source says "The last thing WWE needs right now is another top star injured."

I still find it hard to believe how they class Randy Orton as a 'top-star' when he doesn't even show up on most Raw's when he actually is champion until about 2 minutes before the show ends just to stare at somebody from the ramp. Randy's dry and it's a shame because he was such a good superstar in 2004-2007 and then he was amazing in 2008-2009.

I agree w/Sully. Orton's boring, bland, etc. etc. I hate, hate, hate, that stupid baby tantrum he throws in the ring. Pounding his fists on the mat, how fucking ******ed. And the facial expressions. Ugh. I remember when wrestlers used to have a personality and an enthusiasm level. Hopefully we don't have to see his dumb ass for a while.

I thought Orton had a neck injury he was working through and the whole knee thing that Harris did was just an angle... huh.

did cena complain & whine till someone got fired when he got injured? nope.

did eddie complain the ring was too had when he busted his arm doing the frogsplash? nope.

did hardcore holly get tables banned when he sliced his back open? nope.

orton is good, but not fantastic. he dosent have as much pull as people think & no way is rotunda getting the axe cuz of it. if his knee hurt that bad, it didnt seem to be bothering him too much. he needs to toughen up & drink some fucking milk or take some vitamins. jesus, wrestlers get hurt everynight but it seems like hes always hurt or people say hes 'whining' or 'hes gonna fire' so & so...

the anderson situation is kinda up in the air, but no one has actually heard orton say shit about getting rotunda buried\fired b\c of the kick. he cant get everyone fired that happens to wrestle a little sitff once in a while. if he did then the wwe would be pretty sparse. i mean, how many people tried to get bob holly or taz fired for laying into them? or big show for leaving a semi-permanent hand print on guys chests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back