• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Randy Orton injured, guess how.

We shy worth hair
According to sources, Randy Orton suffered an injury to his knee on last week's RAW from Orlando, FL. This is the same night Orton lost the WWE title to The Miz after he cashed in his Money In The Bank briefcase. According to the source, Nexus member Husky Harris kicked Orton in the knee, thus causing the injury. Orton was kept off WWE weekend live events as a result of this. The injury caused quite the scare among WWE management as the last thing they need right now is another top star injured.

It was only a matter of time before Husky hurt someone. I don't care about him anyway.

Why should we blame Husky for Orton being made of graham crackers and silly putty?

Could be worse, at least it was something legitimate like being kicked in the knee and not something stupid like Husky sitting on Orton that injured him.

Why should we blame Husky for Orton being made of graham crackers and silly putty?

Because he was the one who knocked his kneecap out of position? Sure it was an accident, but that doesn't stop it being his fault. It does give him a bit of protection from being buried though.

Pretty sure if I'd injure Orton by accidently brushing against him in a crowded hallway.

I'm no Orton fan but the knee's a pretty damn fragile part of the body and Husky's a pretty damn big guy. It's not that implausible to me.

Pretty sure I'd injure Orton by accidently brushing against him in a crowded hallway.

That doesn't change the fact that Harris knocked Orton's knee cap out of position. Orton fragile irrelevent because a misplaced kick would have injured anybody's knee.

Cena stayed un-injured for five years straight, mainly as a power worker, though all kinds of gimmick matches.

and all it took was a botched hip toss to put him away for half a year.

Cena stayed un-injured for five years straight, mainly as a power worker, though all kinds of gimmick matches.

and all it took was a botched hip toss to put him away for half a year.

That's different. A muscle doesn't spontaneously tear. Cena's pec would have been bugging him for months. The actual injury was merely the straw that broke the camel's back. HHH's recent bicep tear was an injury he'd been carying for a while (he didn't know it was his bicep, as the pain wasn't just there until it tore while he was working out).

Orton's injury was pretty much down to one person, and that's Harris.

Oh god its the backdrop all over again, did Orton have a little paddy afterwards?

Even though Orton does get injured a lot, the knee is a vulnerable part of the body. Kicking it, even accidentally, can lead to problems. As for Harris, I'd lay low for a while. He didn't get the A-Rye treatment on Raw. So, this could be a good thing.

And Harris would make a kick ass hot dog eater, even if he was still in wrestling. Promotion counts. If he does that, he should wear a shirt that says Harris 3:18: That's My Weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back