• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

R&B

El Rev sXe

If you have ghosts...
Any suggestions? I'm searching for more music, tons of genres, and well, basically I haven't covered this area yet. No idea where I could start. Can you suggest me some songs?

What kind of R&B..like old school, new school, techno stuff...slow jams...maybe a bit more descriptive of what you're looking for sxe...

hmmm.. no idea actually. I don't really care, well except if it's electronic, I don't like that really much unless it's more melodic. Some suggestions of SONGS please?

Btw: LR79 where have you been? lol

hmmm.. no idea actually. I don't really care, well except if it's electronic, I don't like that really much unless it's more melodic. Some suggestions of SONGS please?

Btw: LR79 where have you been? lol

I've been around...lol. Its been a snow-disaster through the midwest the last week or so. But hmm, I think if you are looking for some all around good ones, LL Cool J, his career spans decades he's gone from the old school to mixing it up with more hip hop grooves. There's also Sugarhill Gang, a group from the 70's with the song 'Rapper's Delight.' Actually, believe it or not Blondie was kinda considered R&B for a while, she had some songs with some heavy r&B influences in them. There's also Arrested Development,

One of my ALL TIME FAVES!!! Lionel Richie...some people call him top 40, but I still think he's also R&B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back