Questions For People With Dogs

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Right before you take your dog out for a walk, do you ask them if they want to go for a walkies? And, do they prick their ears up and cock their head?

Also, how do you refer to their stuffed animals? Do you refer to them as their babies?

Right before you take your dog out for a walk, do you ask them if they want to go for a walkies? And, do they prick their ears up and cock their head?
Yes I Do, I ask one and all 4 of them jump on me.
Also, how do you refer to their stuffed animals? Do you refer to them as their babies?
If you mean Puppies, I just call them Puppies until we name them

Yea I ask em. He then proceeds to flip shit because hes so excited wagging his tail vigorously, jumping on me, ETC.

Pack leaders don't ask their dogs anything. They tell them. And, all you should have to do is grab the leash, and the dog should be sitting in front of you.

Now, dogs tend to have a mind of their own, and I am not Cesar Milan, but I do have control of the pack.

Yeah i ask him if he want to go outside. and normally he will go crazy and start scratching the glass door like crazy until i open it

When I first saw this thread I thought it was Questions for People On Drugs. I loled.

Yes and yes

No I pick up his chain, And he goes ape shit, I do him if he want's to go for a ride though, Because sometime's he doesn't want a car ride. :)

My dog doesn't have stuffed animal's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back