• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Question for Trained Wrestlers, or anyone who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferson411

Championship Contender
I posted this in the ask tomko section of WWE forums, but I figure this is quicker than waiting on him

How do wrestlers fall on the ropes or turnbuckles right down on their balls, or do the thing where they lay down on the the mat and someone pulls them with legs split right into the turnbuckle bar.

Lance Storm said wrestler don't wear cups cause it can really hurt them if they fall on it, so I cannot come up with a way that they do this other than just manning up and taking it, but I would never do that cause I hope to have babies some day and like my deep voice.

I is actually pretty easy bevcause wrestlers as you know where tites, mostly, but they also where something that is tighter than underwear that keeps em' packed. When they go in to the ropes you can tell that they are holding on to the rope as their oppenent seemingly pull up on it and that is how they keep them selves from hurting themselves on that part. If you noticed when they go in to the top turnbuckle you see that they actually land on their ass and not on their part, although it can look pretty convincing, last but not least, when you see them go in to the steel post they are on their stomach most of the time but when they are on their back you can see them trying to be like "no, no" all the while they are holding it when they get hit down there. If this dont make sense then let me know and I can see if I can explain it a little better. They are pretty godd at making it look good though so i can understand the confusion. By the way if anyone knows of where there is some free to backyard wrestling action please let me know. I am in Louisville Kentucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back