Putting music on an iPod without using iTunes.

The re-boot and Firefox download was a success, still working on Banshee.

Never realized Firefox was so sleek.

A lot of times a computer reboot can solve your problem.

Once you have Firefox, look for the Adblock plus add-on. It will completely blow your mind away when viewing this forum.

Now how do I convert music from my WMP and Frostwire to Banshee and then put it onto the iPod?

Now how do I convert music from my WMP and Frostwire to Banshee and then put it onto the iPod?

Couldn't tell you, never used Banshee. I'm sure there's a file import some where though. Give me a few minutes, and I'll look it up on my Ubuntu.

For future reference. In Firefox, if you hit Ctrl and J at the same time, it brings up your downloads. From there, you can right-click anything and open it. That was always a good thing about Firefox because you barely ever lost anything.

On my Ubuntu version, you click on Media, and the Import Media to add a folder with music in it. Or there is a default music folder you can move your files to which Banshee recognizes.

For future reference. In Firefox, if you hit Ctrl and J at the same time, it brings up your downloads. From there, you can right-click anything and open it. That was always a good thing about Firefox because you barely ever lost anything.

Or you can use Download Statusbar, and make it even easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back