Putting music on an iPod without using iTunes.

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
Does anyone know if and how I can do it? It's an iPod Touch if that helps.

If you have an android, use G-Tunes or Music Mate from the app store. They're both free. Then transfer them to your PS3 or XBox and then to your iPod. That's how I do it.

Okay, so I downloaded the CopyTrans Manager to my computer but once it finished I ouldn't find it on my computer.

Why is it that after I download these program they don't show up on my computer?

What browser are you using? If it's Firefox, the default location is in your Downloads folder.

And all that happened was that I chose to run the download, and once it finished the download box closed and I am not sure where to find it.

And all that happened was that I chose to run the download, and once it finished the download box closed and I am not sure where to find it.

Save the download, instead of running it. There's all sorts of reasons it may not run automatically. Once it's downloaded, then double click to install.

When I save the download I don't know where it's saved to. It just seems to dissappear.

Well, if you have W7, then click on your Start button, and type "Banshee", but don't press Enter.

You should see the installer file. Right-click on it and select "Open File Location". That will then open the folder where your files are downloading to.

I'm getting no search results. Yet I downloaded it once and saved it another time.

I tried downloading Firefox and the same thing happened as with Banshee. You mean re-start and download Firefox again?

The re-boot and Firefox download was a success, still working on Banshee.

Never realized Firefox was so sleek.

Banshee is being installed. Thanks for the help Sly. I have some knowledge of computers but I was blank on that subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back