Public Apology

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
I want to take a minute to apologize to all of our posters, our admins, and especially JGlass for copying his idea. I take 100% of the blame for the mass duplication of his holiday thread idea. I also take blame for the fact that it's just been proven that 95% of our posters don't have a shred of originality.

Seriously. What... the... fuck...

:disappointed:

Sorry.

Everybody would've done it anyways.

Including yourself right?

Are you that stupid and desperate to point out a flaw that I've obviously, publicly pointed out already? Seriously, this post makes you look about 20 times dumber than I already made myself look.

Thanks for stealing my thunder, you fucking loser. Go back to lighting yourself on fire, please.

D-Man, the only thread you need to take responsibility for is your own, and it was very successful. Was it a copycat thread? Maybe...but it worked. You can't control any of the other threads created, if they took your ball and ran with it, that's on them, and not you.

You are being too damn hard on yourself. As a fad, they will die down as new threads take their place, in a month they will mostly be forgotten about. No harm, no foul. I just think it's unfair for you to take the "blame" for the proliferation of them, you only created one thread, not six, or however many of them there are now.

D-Man, the only thread you need to take responsibility for is your own, and it was very successful. Was it a copycat thread? Maybe...but it worked. You can't control any of the other threads created, if they took your ball and ran with it, that's on them, and not you.

You are being too damn hard on yourself. As a fad, they will die down as new threads take their place, in a month they will mostly be forgotten about. No harm, no foul. I just think it's unfair for you to take the "blame" for the proliferation of them, you only created one thread, not six, or however many of them there are now.

Davi, you're a good guy. I was mostly being sarcastic with my apology but you still made me feel better :)

Duh. It's done every year and everyone likes it. Whom are you apologising to anyway?

Basically everyone that participated in JGlass's and my threads and then had to subject themselves to copycat threads (like yours) that came afterwards.

Basically everyone that participated in JGlass's and my threads and then had to subject themselves to copycat threads (like yours) that came afterwards.

I haven't seen anyone complain about my thread. Or CM Pancake's. Or Rob Dam Van's. Or Nate's. Or Stinger's. Or tdigs'. :shrug:

Seriously, this is a poor attempt at, I dunno, what the hell ever you were trying to do.

I haven't seen anyone complain about my thread. Or CM Pancake's. Or Rob Dam Van's. Or Nate's. Or Stinger's. Or tdigs'. :shrug:

Seriously, this is a poor attempt at, I dunno, what the hell ever you were trying to do.

I don't recall anyone ever saying anything about "complaining" about the duplicate idea. I merely said that none of you have originality.

Also, I can never see how an apology would be a failed attempt. I said sorry... twice. That constitutes success, methinks.

I think that you apologize to a person when that person feels annoyed, irritated or troubled by what you have done. Since no one has felt that way then isn't the apology kind of pointless. Just like this conversation we are having now.

I think that you apologize to a person when that person feels annoyed, irritated or troubled by what you have done. Since no one has felt that way then isn't the apology kind of pointless. Just like this conversation we are having now.

I was troubled that he had brought this upon us, but his sins have already been absolved.

Are you that stupid and desperate to point out a flaw that I've obviously, publicly pointed out already? Seriously, this post makes you look about 20 times dumber than I already made myself look.

Thanks for stealing my thunder, you fucking loser. Go back to lighting yourself on fire, please.

Just wanted to clarify, thanks.

Also, I can never see how an apology would be a failed attempt. I said sorry... twice. That constitutes success, methinks.

You know what really constitutes a successful apology? Forgiveness.

And...

I forgive you!

mega-powers.jpg

Someone should make a gif of the Mega Powers handshake.​

So... your thing is you try to find the stupidest thing to argue about, and then argue about it?

Brain was right in that I won't be returning to my Christmas thread. How's that for original?

It's like the episode of Community where they tell Abed, Chang, and other unimportant people that the experiment is going to start soon, but there is no experiment.

It was a self depreciating joke to lighten the mood. Also to signify that I was not serious about the argument because some people have trouble gauging whether or not I am. Like you.

Yeah, I'm sure it had nothing to do with this thread being directly pointed at you and a bunch of others.

I wanted to make my own, darn.

People are having fun, and then the threads will die. Not like there's much else to do during this part of the year on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back