Profit's Prophecy.

Profit

Righteously Sinful
Yes, I can see the future, I have a crystal ball and some taro cards as well.

Actually, i'm bored and figured i'd start a thread to get some discussions going. So if you have any questions or are in need of advice, i'm your guy. Anyone is free to participate in this, if your as bored as I am then give it a go.

Go ahead, everybody uses peoples ideas on here.

If he did it, I was unaware, but it's a good idea. I did this similiar thing in the prison when I was a member of that place.

shotweb.jpg

Go ahead, everybody uses peoples ideas on here.

If he did it, I was unaware, but it's a good idea. I did this similiar thing in the prison when I was a member of that place.

He did that on WZCW... which you must join. See how I did that multiple-post segway? Great isn't it? Yes? YES?!?!

:suspic:

Yes, that was pretty great, but it doesn't change the fact that I don't have time to join it right now. If I were to join, then i'd undoubtebly not be able to have the time to write a roleplay, and then be told that I was fired or whatever. So, no point in joining until I feel I can keep up.

I don't know if he was or not, but asking a question about loving cock makes me think that he's into that sort of thing, and I don't want him thinking that i'm interested in that. I'm sure he can find someone else to suck him dry, hell if he's so inclined to have a mans mouth around his dick he can probably give some homeless guy some crack to help out with that situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back