If People Are Bored...

Gosh people moan about teenagers spending their time outside with friends. I'm not allowed to be bored in my own house now am I?

Ever thought maybe teenagers just don't have the money to go out every day? And it's not exactly safe for us to be wandering around the streets. If you don't live in England you'll have no idea why I say that but it's true espcially aruond here.

So if I want to sit on the computer and talk to other people whilst mentioning I'm bored, guess what? I will. If you hate it that much, stay out of the forums where it'll come up. This is the bar room, where we can say what we want. So you complain about every little thing, and we'll say we're bored.

There thread done.

Gosh people moan about teenagers spending their time outside with friends. I'm not allowed to be bored in my own house now am I?

Ever thought maybe teenagers just don't have the money to go out every day? And it's not exactly safe for us to be wandering around the streets. If you don't live in England you'll have no idea why I say that but it's true espcially aruond here.

So if I want to sit on the computer and talk to other people whilst mentioning I'm bored, guess what? I will. If you hate it that much, stay out of the forums where it'll come up. This is the bar room, where we can say what we want. So you complain about every little thing, and we'll say we're bored.

There thread done.

Exactly. Teenagers are like cats. You let em run the streets and they will come back pregnant. Which is why latex is the perfect word to use. lol

Shit, I'm posting from work right now. Everyone is on vacation, (I took mine earlier), so there's no computer problems at all. Good thing they're not pricks at my job, and let me use the net unrestricted, which you cannot do nowadays in a lot of places. My evil plan worked! Take my vacation before anyone else, and come back when it's dead and hot. Free air conditioning all day, and no bothers!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, yeah. I'm getting paid for it, too. :D

As I said earlier, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Making a thread complaining about people complaining is basically the same thing. What pisses me off is when people claim to be so bored, but then do nothing to contribute to a conversation, and expect for you to entertain them through a computer with little to know participation from them somehow.

That wasn't the intention. I was stating a fact. You can't expect people half way across the world to give a shit about your personal problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back