Prison EFed, Read on.

Btw, you could be in charge of two wrestlers or one wrestler and a tag team. You HAVE to be in charge of a solo wrestler and then have the option of having another solo character or a tag team.

Either way your main guy needs to compete in the Mainevent ... for the Title.

No don't take my idea or anything and just post to get the fuck out of here, Noooooo. Feds sometimes don't take months to get together with 15+ people, noooooo. Trust me dude, you have 3 regular prisoners here that post regularly. What happens when you get out? You said it's just for prisoners. Who will be the champs with your abnormal huge roster of three people. I don't Know, Total mindfuck there boys.

Even if you did let the 3 people on your roster have 2 charicters each that sort of takes the point out of it.

Btw, you could be in charge of two wrestlers or one wrestler and a tag team. You HAVE to be in charge of a solo wrestler and then have the option of having another solo character or a tag team.

Either way your main guy needs to compete in the Mainevent ... for the Title.

I'm In. Tell me what you need and I'll get it done.

Encore, let me tell you this. For about three to four months I was in a fed with two shows. We had a head writer on the other show and I was the head writer on the other. I've been on creative teams in quite a few feds, trust me you do not want to take this on.

A one time show is cool, but creating a whole new fed is fucking terrible. You have to get people to show up on time at least once a week to rp, you have to do cards, you have to please to role players, make out story lines with them. On top of writing, right now just do WZCW Dude.

Really there is like 5 prisoners who even get on once a week, and you can't run a show with 5 people. You could but it's kind of pointless. Sorry to piss on your fun time. But it will not happen.
You don't know what I'm capable of.

lawsofattraction-brosnan_1083025027.jpg

Gotta say, it does interest me. But it's a terrible idea for the Prison.

If you have just 3 Guys, Jenks you don't even post much any more, so it's more like 2, it's just not really going to work very well. Having something "Exclusive to The Prison" isn't the best idea, because of the inactivity and the small amount of people around.

Jenks, I doubt it would impress, because I doubt a lot of people would want to spend time bothering to read it.

So, as much as it may disappoint you, I won't go along with this, but if the two of you do, I will pay attention to how much you fail get going.

Numbers, to be truthful, I think it would be better for the other two if wasn't allowed to happen as it could cause a large amount of humiliation.

I will say the Incarceration was a lot of fun. But just no. No. No, we don't know all that you are capable of Encore, but we do know what you show us. No offense, but you get easily riled up, easily disheartened, and you're still finding your legs as an RP'er. I don't think this is a good idea at all.

DirtyJosé;2940587 said:
I will say the Incarceration was a lot of fun. But just no. No. No, we don't know all that you are capable of Encore, but we do know what you show us. No offense, but you get easily riled up, easily disheartened, and you're still finding your legs as an RP'er. I don't think this is a good idea at all.

I'm the best mayne, I did it.

But I understand Jose, you're completely correct.

J4L, it's cool. I didn't think you knew how to RP anyway.

Unlike yourself, I try to get people involved in stuff and not always criticize them.

Btw, I'm really enjoying the Hunter Kravinoff, Barbosa & Baez vs. Gordito, Big Dave & Dr. Steven Kurtesy at MD. Nice work by those that are involved.

I think that Encore has proven he has the ability to run his own fed and this should be given the go-ahead immeadiately.

If anyone here doesn't know how to RP it's me. I was going to use this as practice, but anyway I guess I'll learn later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back