Primo Colon to Raw

AnthonyMango/NoFate007

A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words
Clearly Carlito will be moving soon. They won't be splitting up the newly crowned unified champions.

Basically for Primo, this means he has no chance of breaking out into the midcard until next year. He'll be a tag team wrestler until the 2010 draft. Too much competition already on Raw, and we're not even done the Supplemental Draft yet.

Well not nessiercily, the new Unified Tag Titles will be defended across brands so why cant the two members of the tag team be on seperate brands, not only does it allow seperation to a point, but with Tag Teams like Cryme Tyme, Shad will get put over on SD while JTG is on RAW and then they will come together at PPV's for title matches (if they get another one). It will be the same for Carlito and Primo. It's actually a great idea, WWE can scout out tag team competitors as singles competitors while they are still in a tag team situation. They wont choose the wrong one in the tag team to push.

I have seen Primo in singles action in Puerto Rico in the WWC. (Eddie Colon) He is great, he has skill in the ring beyond being a good tag team partner. Give him some time. I think that the WWE did the right thing by not seperating them yet. Fans noways want to rush everything. Give the guy another year as a tag team guy. Your best tag teams were tag teams for years before they seperated into singles careers if they did. The Rockers, The British Bulldogs and The Hart Foundation are some examples. These two guys are young and they have more than enough time years from now to excel in a singles career. I say keep them as a tag team for some time before you seperate them. Focus on the tag team division for a change. I may be getting off topic or I'll probably start a new thread on this but Don't rush guys up, like Brock Lesner, and Randy Orton. These guys are good I understand but theres nowhere else to go up. The WWE rushes guys to the top and then runs out of storylines for them. Keep the Colons together!

This does absolutely nothing, but help Vince to bury the tag titles. Unifying them would've been a great idea, had they stayed on a show without such a stacked title picture. How are they going to work out the TV time for all the people on the roster?

I would think they'd float the tag team throughout the roster, but then why make a big show of moving them in the draft?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back