• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pretty Similar!

Are [B]The Shield[/B] and [B]Team PCB[/B] pretty similar?

• [COLOR="Green"]Yes![/COLOR]

• [COLOR="Red"]No![/COLOR]

Results are only viewable after voting.

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
So enough of lazyness by me to not post this thread since November!
Do you also think that Team PCB and The Shield are pretty similar in terms of their mates?
Yes! I think so....

1. Paige & Seth Rollins

(i) Both were established wrestlers before joining WWE.
(ii) Both are inaugral NxT Champs.
(iii) Both are very talented.
(iv) Both betrayed their stablemates and turned heel.
(v) Both have attained most accomplishments in WWE in their respective stables.
(vi) Both have good mic-skills.

2. Dean Ambrose & Becky Lynch

(i) Both are very talented.
(ii) Both are indy talents.
(iii) Both are booked as sidekicks of another stablemate.
(iv) Both have attained least accomplishments in WWE in their respective stables.
(v) Both are held back from World Title scene

3. Roman Reigns & Charlotte

(i) Both are current World Champions.
(ii) Both have mediocre mic-skills.
(iii) Both have their sidekicks in another stablemate.
(iv) To some, Both looked like forced upon them like Reigns' win at Royal Rumble and Charlotte's reign!
(v) Both are least over in their stables.
(vi) Both were provided support for getting over in form of Rock & Ric Flair.

Eh. If you want to, you can pick any two wrestlers and compare them and make them seem similar if you go at it from the right angle. You know how many stupid "Wrestler A is the new Wrestler B" threads I've seen? I once almost made a spam thread called "Kharma is the new Jamie Noble" as a joke. If you think I couldn't make relevant comparisons, you're not very creative.

Pcb had a chance to be a killer heel faction like come out and destroy other divas in a 3on 1 attack and sometimes possibly even a 3 on 1 on Zack Ryder or some other jabroni like him that's going no where but instead wwe messed it up

I think you can compare any two wrestlers and get a few similarities and differences.

Still I do agree with a lot of your comparisons. Though for some reason I see Paige in Reigns and Charlotte in Rollins.

"Both are very talented" is a meaningless, vague, comparison. Why is that something two people should have in common? You're just looking for filler there.

Also, eh, at least I've seen Charlotte put on great matches. Can't say the same for Reigns. Also, if you forget, Reigns WAS the most popular member of The Shield when they were a stable. He was pretty hot towards the end and shortly after they broke up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back