Present-Day Nation of Domination

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
If the Nation of Domination were to ever re-form, and if there should be a new Nation ever, this is who I think would do well in this New Nation stable:

Mark Henry (Faarooq role) (Leader of the New Nation)
Ezekiel Jackson (Kama Mustafa role) (Bruiser of the group)
R-Truth (D'Lo Brown role) (Cocky arrogant guy of the group)
Kofi Kingston (Rocky Maivia role) (Young lion of the group)
Christian (Owen Hart role) (Black Hart of the group)

Or an even better Nation lineup would be

Henry, Big Zeke, Otunga, Kofi, and Christian, I would have Otunga replace Truth as the D'Lo Brown of the group, but I would keep everyone else

Actually on second thought I would have Henry, Big Zeke, Truth, Otunga, and Christian as the New Nation, with Otunga who is the Rocky of the stable

Four Black Guys and Token Christian...... I really dont get where this stable could.... or would work.
They are all completely different characters and I cant see anything more than a collection of steriotypes (which R-Truth already has a large contribution) and racial slurrs.

Mark Henry (Faarooq)
David Otunga (Rocky Maivia)
R-Truth (D'Lo Brown)
Ezekiel Jackson (Kama Mustafa)

Instead of it being 5 members, 4 members would be just fine, they can be the ultimate power stable, imagine them coming out to the old Nation music, how I wouldn't give to hear that music again

On my SVR create a story, I have

MVP
Shelton Benjamin
Shad
Ezekial Jackson

Shelton and Shad are the tag team. Zeke the enforcer. And MVP as the Leader/Mouthpiece. I actually really like this grouping.

heres mine

2PAC(leader)
BIGGIE(kama mustafa)
NAS(rocky)
Ice Cube(D'LO brown)

perfect this group is so gangsta. JKS

Mark Henry(M.E)
Big Zeke(tag)
Big E from FCW(tag
R-truth(Mid card)

and dont forget they need to start screaming THUG LIFE, OR WEST SIDE AND N!GGA!!!!!!!
lol

Never work in this day and age. In the late 90s, it worked because it added a bit of controversy with all the claims of racism. They didn't go over the top with it, but it was still there. The United States is a much more "politically correct" place than it was back in the late 90s. Sometimes, I think we've taken PC to the point where it's better to cut your balls off than to risk, even accidentally, insulting someone based on any degree of criteria.

However, when it comes to using racial tensions in wrestling storylines, I've got no problem with that being gone. It's one of those outdated concepts in wrestling that doesn't need to be used anymore. Exploiting racial tensions to sell a wrestling storyline these days, to me, comes across as pretty low class.

Adding Christian to the mix would make little sense. After all, there weren't very many white Black Panthers and the Black Panthers were used as sort of an inspiration for the original Nation of Domination. And without the racial aspect, the Nation would mostly just come across as a generic collection of black wrestlers.

NOD would work today to an extent, but any religious angles got killed by the Muhammed Hassan stuff... if they brought him back as the "leader" then yes it could really work... The only reason NOD got over originally cos people were relieved to see Ron Simmons crap gladiator gimmick disapper in favor of something a bit more radical... people knew he had been a World Champ and it made sense for him to radicalize...

There is no one who could realistically lead a new NOD right now, not even Booker could do it... Out of left field, if Bobby Lashley came back and grew a personality he could be in the Rock role...

Now the 10 year of 9/11 is gone, maybe we will see them bring Hassan back... the guy was awesome and it'd be a perfect time to do it with Trips being in charge... imagine it... Trips saying "The biggest injustice I saw was this... and tonight I make it right... our new signing is Muhammed Hassan"... that would make Trips relevant.

Yeah I can't believe there is yet ANOTHER bring back the NOD thread. rehashing stables is rarely a good idea and rehashing this stable is definitely a terrible idea.

Why, because they're black? Of course, it makes sense to me. Let's reform the the Freebirds, won't be hard to find some white rednecks.

Someone please tell me why there can't be mulitple black wrestlers in the company at the same time without people wanting them to be in a group together. Can we please look past their skin color to see their individual talent? Without a doubt one of the most annoying topics we have.

There should be Nod

miscellaneous-121238.jpeg

just not the Nation because that is racist.

I have a great idea, let's take a team of 5 white wrestlers, 5 black wrestlers, and 5 Mexicans and have a battle for supremacy!

Teams will be...

Christian, Heath Slater, Ted Dibiase, Sheamus, and Daniel Bryan

R-Truth, Mark Henry, Zeke, Kofi, and Otunga

Rey, Del Rio, both Sin Caras, and Santino Marella

It's too perfect to fail.

I'd like to see it done with Japanese guys, to mix it up a bit. It'd need a year or two of set up, where they introduce Japanese guys as part of the regular roster, but only allow them moderate success, with as few titles as possible to still keep them credible. Then they all flip out, turn heel, claim the company's holding them down, and form a stable.

I'd like to see it done with Japanese guys, to mix it up a bit. It'd need a year or two of set up, where they introduce Japanese guys as part of the regular roster, but only allow them moderate success, with as few titles as possible to still keep them credible. Then they all flip out, turn heel, claim the company's holding them down, and form a stable.

kaientai_dx_photo_600.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back