• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Nation Of Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon Knight

Original Prince of Darkness
I was wondering, am I the only one who thinks that Teddy Long, D'Lo Brown, Rodney Mack and Mark Henry would have made a great new nation of domination? As long as the Racism is kept to a minimum I think it would have worked out great!

^Honestly, that isn't that bad of an idea. The nation was a great faction that I would love to see come back. Although, the members would have to be Lashley, Henry, Booker, Shelton Benjamin, & Charley Haas (had to have one white guy lol) and T-lo as the Manager. That would be awsome.

Ya if they brought that back i would want to see- teddy long as manager, Lashley as the leader, shelton benjamin, and mark henry

Great idea, I must say!

It would be a perfect package with different kinds of abilities. I think they really should put Shelton back on SmackDown and create this faction.

Hmm, I agree and disagree. I think instead of resurrecting a dead faction like the Nation of Domination, they should just assemble a new faction that's obviously similar in ideology. It would be cool to have Shelton Benjamin, Mark Henry, Bobby Lashley and Teddy Long in a stable together.

Practicaly what we've said through the entire thread. Just with a different name. It would work no matter what.

drgnerth said:
I don't see it happening, there's just not enough talent to compete against a stable like that.

of course there probably not gonna make a new stable, it would just be a good idea if they did

i'd like to see shelton, booker, and henry with long as the manager. i would want booker as the leader due to his mic skills

Yea that would be cool! Booker T,Henry,Benjamon,Lashley w/ Long as the manager would be great... but they'd NEVER do that. Well def not until Vince gets some sence to hire new writers

Mark Henry,shelton Benjimin,booker T And Sharmell As The Manager Man Would They Get Some Racismim Or What?

No Lashley needs to be a face, leave him out. He lacks the intensity to be a good heel anyway.

Bah, fire Teddy Long and replace him with Ernest "The Cat" Miller... the three-time world karate champion. Oh, somebody call his momma.

Everyone is forgetting about Viscera. He may be the world's largest love machine, but he's still a brotha.. hehe.

That would be the sh*t. They could create another faction to go against them 2. Like when Dx used to feud with the original Nation. That was great. It was great for Ratings too. It would be nice if they could bring the Rock back to be the leader again tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back