• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Predictions for Week 50 of the Wrestler of the Week

Shadowmancer

I am The Last Baron
Since people aren't going to post in My thread. I will put this here as you make your predictions on who Week 50 is going to be in th Wrestler of the Week. Make your pedictions here but I will accept no repetitions of previous guesses. The Wrestler hasn't been featured yet and is called one of the best ever. So that narrows the field down. The Winner if there is one gets to pick the 2 Wrestlers after. And I will throw in the pick for number 60 as well for the winner.

Here is the list of those that have been done already so don't predict them.

Week 01: Masato Tanaka

Week 02: Raven

Week 03: Alex Shelley

Week 04: Shawn Michaels

Week 05: The Bushwhackers

Week 06: Chris Jericho

Week 07: Tom Billington

Week 08: Bruno Sammartino

Week 09: Steve Corino

Week 10: Ricky Steamboat

Week 11: Triple H

Week 12: Jushin "Thunder" Liger

Week 13: Rob Van Dam

Week 14: Delirious

Week 15: Owen Hart

Week 16: Eddie Guerrero

Week 17: Booker T

Week 18: Lance Storm

Week 19: Claudio Castagnoli

Week 20: Mitsuharu Misawa

Week 21: Jeff Jarrett

Week 22: Bob Backlund

Week 23: CM Punk

Week 24: Masahiro Chono

Week 25: Abdullah the Butcher

Week 26: Christopher Daniels

Week 27: Kurt Angle

Week 28: Abyss

Week 29: Jimmy Jacobs

Week 30: Mick Foley

Week 31: Kid Kash

Week 32: "Mr. Perfect" Curt Hennig

Week 33: Little Guido/Nunzio

Week 34: The Honky Tonk Man

Week 35: Sgt. Slaughter

Week 36: Kenta Kobashi

Week 37: Edge

Week 38: Christian Cage

Week 39: Edge and Christian

Week 40: Jake "The Snake" Roberts

Week 41: Mikey Whipwreck

Week 42: Marty Jannetty

Week 43: Jumbo Tsuruta

Week 44: Jerry Lynn

Week 45: Brian Pillman

Week 46: Chris Hero

Week 47: TAJIRI

Week 48: Haku/Meng

Week 49:

Week 50: ???

I've got a choice straight away. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say:

The Great Muta.

150px-Great_Muta_2006.jpg

John Cena or hulk hogan?

Shadowmancer says pick one or the other then delete what one it isn't

As I said in your Wrestler of the Week thread in the Old school board, I think #50 should be Shane Douglas. What he did for ECW alone should get him the nom. When he threw the NWA title in the Trash and called him self the Extream Heavyweight Champion, and started ECW, that moment made a 3rd company in wrestling. He was also a major player in bring in Brian Pillman (even if it was for only a short time).Classic promos, great matches, and great heat. One of the greatest heels of all time. The amount of heat he drew in ECW was way bigger then most wrestlers can even dream about getting today. Wasn't that bad in WCW either. Shane "The Franchise" Douglas.
douglas3.jpg

1 vote per person. Makes this fair for everyone. delete all your other predictions have to keep this open for everyone to have a crack and not let someone make 3-4 picks in which to win.

I'll say Tiger Mask (the original) tjhe one who had the outstanding matches with the Dynamite Kid

what about samoa joe...he has great matches with everybody aj styles christian cage christopher daniels EVERYONE

The one man it could be, at least should be, The Man of 1000 Holds Dean Malenko, probably the best damn techincal wrestler ever.

Oh yeah when the winner is announced or it is given I want to say that the names will still be kept a secret until the week they are released. So all names will be dealt with through the PM system.

Week 07: Tom Billington

Week 12: Jushin "Thunder" Liger

Week 20: Mitsuharu Misawa

Obviously not them.

Hart & Hogan are too easy a guess.

I'll go Bruiser Brody or Giant Baba.

Week 36: Kenta Kobashi

I was going to say HBK politics his way to number 50, but he politicked his way to week 4.

Bret will probably call Shadow crying about a spot as the number 50.

But then Shadow will tell him, "there are more deserving wrestlers, I can't have you as a special WOTW because you suck."

Then Bret and his marks will claim he was screwed...:rolleyes:

As I said in your Wrestler of the Week thread in the Old school board, I think #50 should be Shane Douglas. What he did for ECW alone should get him the nom. When he threw the NWA title in the Trash and called him self the Extream Heavyweight Champion, and started ECW, that moment made a 3rd company in wrestling. He was also a major player in bring in Brian Pillman (even if it was for only a short time).Classic promos, great matches, and great heat. One of the greatest heels of all time. The amount of heat he drew in ECW was way bigger then most wrestlers can even dream about getting today. Wasn't that bad in WCW either. Shane "The Franchise" Douglas.
douglas3.jpg

I'm totally diggin' this idea. In my opinion, Shane was the greatest heel ever as the Franchise character. It would be fitting that he recieve the honor of being Shadowmancer's Wrestler of the Week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back