Predict the Title Changes

WWE Championship- Punk retains at Mania, but not cleanly. Jericho get his rematch at Extreme Rules in a submission match with the proper Walls of Jericho

World Heavy Weight Championship- Sheamus wins the title at Mania, and holds the title for a long time. He loses the title cheaply to MITB winner, as is the case with ever cash in.

Intercontinental Championship- I can't see Rhodes losing the title for a while. I can see his reign lasting over a year.

United States Championship- Otunga wins the night after Mania

Tag Titles- ERRRRR. The New Age Outlaws return to win them. I really don't care about the tag titles. They mean nothing now.

Divas Title- As soon as Kharma is ready she'll be champion. In the short term I can't see any point in taking the title off Beth.

CM Punk - WWE Title: I'm going left field on this one and say Alberto Del Rio a couple of months after his return, only to lose it back to Punk a month later.

Daniel Bryan - World Heavyweight Title: I'm going to say Sheamus at Wrestlemania. It would be stupid if they didn't capitilize on how over he is, but they've done worse.

Cody Rhodes - Intercontinental Title: This is a hard one, being that there is no one fit to take it off him, so I'm going to say a returning Sin Cara or Justin Gabriel after Over the Limit.

Santino Marella - United States Title: David Otunga wins the strap at either Extreme Rules or Over the Limit with help from Mr. Excitement.

Primo & Epico - Tag Team Title: I'm probibly in the minority, but I'm liking these two. They're exciting in the ring and they look good with the belts. Back on topic. I'm going to say Boom Truth at Summerslam.

Beth Pheonix - Divas Title: Going to say Kharma when she returns.

WWE Title: punk wins for 2 reasons 1 i feel punk needs to win and 2 i heard chris is touring with his band not long after WM

World Heavy Weight Title: well of course Sheamus but would be a great shocker to see DB win it.

IC Title: i would love to see big show win it and have cody up to the main event maybe not to the world title picture but maybe a main event level feud to see if hes 100 % ready for the main event.

US Title: david Otunga would be good to see him get a push and be great storyline wise if johnny team wins at WM

Tag Titles: well this is a tough one i hate seeing kofi and truth being a team i would like to see truth as a singles wrestler but i can see the titles going to them

Divas Title: i think they should keep Kharma vs beth until WM next year thats just the sort of match you need to have at WM they can wrestle so they deserve to be on the card but the match wont happen this year with what .Kharma went though.

CM Punk-WWE Championship- Punk will reatin at mania and Extreme rules... He will probably get into a quick grudge match and retain at the ppv after, or go into a feud with Ziggler and loose it at summerslam to him.

Daniel Bryan-World Heavy Weight Championship- He will lose at WM. Sheamus will then go on to hold the title untill Night of Champions, where Wade Barrett will beat him.

Cody Rhodes-Intercontinental Championship- They can go many ways with this... If they plan on Cody to be a major champ in 2012 (but I doubt they do), he can drop it early, but otherwise, I think he should lose it no earlier than Survivour Series to a rising star like Seth Rollins (Everybody can dream, right?), or If they will turn him, Drew McIntyre.

Santino Marella-United States Championship- After Johnny gets control of both shows (doubt it will last btw...), his first order of running both shows will be putting santino in a match he just can't win. New champ will be David Otunga - He'd later drop the title to Zack Ryder...

Primo & Epico They don't appear oftenly, so it won't hurt anybody to wait untill a real team shows up... I think they'll drop it to a face team at Extreme rules or the RAW after, cause the 'rising' team would be heels.

Beth Pheonix-Divas Title- Beth won't lose to anybody else but Kharma. If they can build Eve up enough to be The Gail Kim of WWE, She'll get the title later in the year... I say Kharma at Vengance

Daniel Bryan the World Heavyweight Title - The last time the Royal Rumble winner won the title at WM was 2006. Yikes that was 6 years ago. Sheamus is bound to break that jinx.
That was in 2007 when Taker won the Rumble and beat Batista at Wrestlemania 23....Just saying

WWE Championship: Punk retains at 'Mania. I see him dropping it to Jericho at some point but regaining it at SummerSlam

WHC: Sheamus wins at Mania...nuff said.

IC: Im going out on a limb and see Big Show winning it at mania.:lmao:

US: I also see Otunga winning it the raw after Mania.:worship:

Tag: To be honest who care about Epico & Primo?? I'd like to see Ziggler and Swagger win it at Extreme Rules.:worship:

Divas: I would like to see Kharma take it from her but a timetable for her return isn't set, so I wouldnt mind seening Beth vs Tamina 2...but they should get more time and have beth drop the belt to Tamina :worship:

CM PUNK WWE CHAMPIONSHIP - I think he will retain until Summerslam losing to Barrett or possibly a heel Cena

DANIEL BRYAN WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP - I don't want to see it but he will lose at Mania

CODY RHODES IC Title - Will retain until Survivor Series where he loses to Seth Rollins

SANTINO US TITLE - loses to Otunga shortly after Mania

PRIMO AND EPICO TAG TITLES - lose the titles to Hawkins/Rex on an episode of NXT

BETH PHOENIX DIVAS TITLE - LOse to kharma whenever she returns, if not kharma the Natalya at HIAC

CM Punk Cody Rhodes in the early part of the summer. A few people are saying Wade Barrett and I completely understand that angle. It makes perfect sense as you can intertwine the Nexus leadership storyline. However I believe WWE are keen to keep Barrett on SMACKDOWN and possibly feud him with Sheamus over the WHC, so Rhodes is my pick.

Daniel Bryan Sheamus- whether it's at Mania, which it should be, or at Extreme Rules, Sheamus WILL win the WHC from Bryan.

Cody Rhodes I can see Big Show winning at Mania. It doesn't make much sense, if any for this to happen as this would be an ideal opportunity to give Rhodes the win and re-push him like they did after last year's Mania win over Mysterio. I just have a feeling with the way the storyline has been going that Show is going to win. On a positive note, not having the IC title would free Rhodes up to be drafted to RAW and challenge Punk for the title in the early part of the summer.

Santino Marella Completely agree with the Otunga night after Wrestlemania scenario. Can really see that happening.

Epico and Primo Truth and Kofi...and soon. I like Epico and Primo. I think they're a good team, with Primo in particular being a very good worker in the ring. But the WWE aren't giving them that much TV time so that tells me they don't have great faith in them being tag champs.

Beth Phoenix Kharma. It has to be Kharma, providing that she returns to the ring in the next six months. Obviously she's had some problems in her personal life and nobody could blame her for taking some time off. If not, there really isn't anybody else out there- maybe a Natalya face turn? Nobody else has the credibility to beat Beth.

WWE-I think that punk will keep it for awhile, then lose it to barrett cause of the mitb at summerslam, cause there was talk of these two feuding, and i would love that

World heavyweight-I think that d bryn drops the belt at wmania, then sheamus loses to cody, and randy will probably be thrown in there somewhere for a month or two

US-Otunga, cause johnnys team will win at wmania, which then will make laurinitis give david a title shot, and he will win it from santino

IC-I think he will keep it for awhile, then when he wins the world, he will decide to only focuse on that and vacate the title, causing a tournament on smackdown which drew mcintyre will win, finally getting him momentum

Tag-I think that primo/epico will drop the belts to truth and kofi at extreme rules

WWE- I see Jericho taking it at extreme rules. Chris did say he wouldn`t come back to WWE unless it was worthwhile so. . . .

IC- hard to say. Show is prob the best bet in terms of keeping the title relevant once Cody drops it for the big gold. I kind of think Cody will find a way to retain but tech loose at mania. There really is no one for him to drop it to right now. . . .

HT- Sheamus "mania. the jinx has to end and Trips is high on his gym buddy.

US- I really don`t care

Tag- same as above

WWE Title: I see CM Punk retaining the title past Mania but droping it shortly after that to Jericho, only to win it back sometime prior to SummerSlam and end his program with Jericho. After that Punk will have small fueds with top heels like Del Rio, Ziggler and Miz holding the title against all these guys. This leads him to a fued with Cena that sees Cena win the title at Survivor Series (by this time Cena is a heel after he beats the Rock at SummerSlam to avenge his loss at WrestleMania). From here, Punk is on his path towards Mania and a rematch by winning the Rumble and challenging and beating Cena at WM29 after Cena has a few different fueds against mid to top faces.

World Heavyweight Championship: Bryan's reign comes to an end at Maina and Sheamus starts his title reign. He has a few rematches with Bryan and comes out victorious. This leads us to the summer where Orton is now done with Kane and sets his sights on Sheamus. The title may or may not change hands here, but the ultimate end game is a returning Barrett chasing in his MITB case and winning the title. Now these three are all in the title picture were Barrett keeps getting the upper hand as he plays Orton and Sheamus to his advantage. This leads Orton and Sheamus to continue feuding with one another while Barrett is going over on random faces. The ultimate end game here is a triple threat match at WM29 between the three with Orton regaining the title.

IC title: Rhodes holds onto it for over a year. Once he passes that barrier he is free to lose the title to someone needing of a mid card push (DiBiasi, McIntyre etc...). From here he can segway into the main event picture by going over on top faces and either winning MITB and WM29 or winning a big match at WM29.

US Title: Santino will drop the title to one of Johnny's boys (probably Otunga) shortly after Mania..... remain where he is now and eventually goes back to comic relief/fodder.

So as we progress into this year and into the next, our major players are:

Cena
Orton
Punk
Jericho (as long as he's around)
Barrett
Sheamus
Bryan
Del Rio
Rhodes (moreso towards the end of the year)
Ziggler (starts to bulid up steam towards the end of the year)

Based off of Title matches already scheduled at the next PPV.

WWE Champion – CM Punk
I think Chris Jericho will capture his 7th WWE World Championship (2nd WWE Title). I’m guessing and hoping when I say I think he’ll take it at WM XXVIII from CM Punk, but we’ll see.

World Champion – Daniel Bryan
I think Sheamus will win his 3rd WWE World Championship (1st World Title) from Daniel Bryan at WM XXVIII. I think he has a better chance than Jericho winning the WWE Title.

Intercontinental Champion – Cody Rhodes
I hope Big Show take the IC Title from Rhodes as a last Title run of sorts for Show and “promotion” for Cody.

Based off of absolutely nothing but a guess.

United States Champion – Santino Marella
I’m going to guess here and say David Otunga will take it from Santino. I’m only saying that because they are both currently Captains of their respective WM XXVIII Teams.

WWE Tag Team Champions – Primo and Epico
This one is too tough to call as of right now. I’d say R-Truth and Kofi have the best chance, but it could pretty much go to any team, from a team of Hall Of Famers, to a team of Legends, to of SuperStars, to a team from NXT or FCW. It could even go on CM Punk and Daniel Bryan for all we know.

Divas Champion – Beth Phoenix
Anyone, but Maria Menounos should and could win the Divas Title, but this is WWE…would they do it?? As of right now, I’m going to go with Kelly Kelly to capture number 2.

WWE Champion - CM Punk: Punk will definitely retain his title against Jericho at 'Mania. I think you'll see another match between the two at Extreme Rules (where Punk will retain again). We'll probably see Punk drop the belt to either Dolph Ziggler or The Miz at Over The Limit. Although, that will be after the Draft, so we could even see Randy Orton pick up the title :icon_neutral:

World Heavyweight Champion - Daniel Bryan: Bryan will be losing the belt to Sheamus at 'Mania, in what will probably a 10 to 15 minute match.

United States Champion - Santino Marella: I'm glad Santino is getting a little title run because he's so over with the fans right now, but it will be a short lived reign. Chances are he will lose the title to Otunga at some point soon after 'Mania, either on RAW or Smackdown!

Intercontinental Champion - Cody Rhodes: This is a really though one, because I really don't see anybody besides Cody holding this belt. Reports are claiming he is injured, and so maybe to give him a few weeks off, you could have him lose the title a week or two after WrestleMania (because I don't want to see him lose it to the Big Show). Who it goes to.. Justin Gabriel possibly? Not many options here.

Tag Team Champions - Primo and Epico: I would LOVE for Swagger and Dolph to grab these titles for a while, I think that there is a lot the two of them could do with the belts, plus they have so much more charisma than the current champs, and are equally as talented in the ring. R-Truth and Kofi Kingston are another possibility, of course.

Diva's Champion - Beth Pheonix: Same deal here as it is with Cody and the IC title - there just isn't anyone else I see holding this belt. Besides Kharma. And no one knows when she's supposed to come back from her personal situation. WWE needs some women who we can think are though, and who can actually wrestle (like Beth and Kharma) to make the Women's division relevant again.

Good thread!

WWE- CM Punk will retain at Wrestlemania and hold onto it long enough to lose it to Money in the Bank winner, Wade Barrett

WHC- Unfortunately, I see my boy D-Bry losing to Sheamus at mania. I like the Seamus as a face but I like Bryan's heel character more. The whole Yes! Yes! Yes! Stuff is interesting to watch. They need to have Sheamus win to make the Royal Rumble still mean something but hopefully they'll put it back on Bryan again.

U.S.- I agree with most of the posts on here about this one. Johnny will win control of both shows at mania and give Otunga a title shot as his first official act as GM.

IC- Rhodes will win at Mania and eventually break Honk's record until he looses it to someone like Ted Dibiase or Mason Ryan. Only to have him go after the WHC.

Divas- Beth Phoenix will loose the title to A.J. With the help of Daniel Bryan and A.J. Will dump him because he's a loser. Eh, probably not. She'll probably lose it to Natalya or a returning Kharma in a random match on raw like they always do.

Tag- this is where I'm gonna sound a little crazy. I think when and if Big Daddy V returns, him and Kharma will work together and eventually win the tag titles. That would be something to get people into the tag titles again. If that doesn't happen (which it most likely won't) Epico and Primo will lose the titles to either the usos, Hawkins and Rex or another random team with Kofi Kingston.

CM Punk - WWE Championship - Punk is definitely walking out of WM the champ since there's really not much reason for Jericho to walk out the winner. We need a lengthy title reign to really establish Punk and booking Jericho to win would ruin some of Punk's momentum. Depending on how long Jericho's staying for, I could see them extending the feud and he could perhaps drop it at Extreme Rules though it's not likely. It's hard to predict, really. I'm going for Cena to win at Over the Limit IF he turns heel. If he doesn't turn, I really don't know.

Daniel Bryan - World Heavyweight Championship - He's losing to Sheamus at Wrestlemania since they seem like they want to establish Sheamus as the face of SmackDown and end the 5 year streak of the Rumble winner failing to the win the gold. It's better if you want to re-gain some of the Rumble's credibility. It just makes it look as an ordinary over the top rope battle royal instead of an event that is supposedly one of the four biggest of the year.

Cody Rhodes - Intercontinental Championship - I actually think Show is walking out as the IC champ with the way this storyline has been built so far. It looks like they want to give Show a WM moment after all the humiliating ones he's had. This could benefit someone since an upcoming star (perhaps anyone) could win the belt from Show going over him which would give them a gread deal of credibility. This could also free off Cody to main event status.

Santino Marella - United States Championship - I'm guessing Otunga at Extreme Rules since I believe Johnny's team is winning at WM with him having full control of both shows. This is likely to lead to Johnny doing everything in his power to ensure the belt comes off Marella. Also, Otunga/Marella have a mini rivalry going on as evidenced by this last RAW which they could futher build upon.

Primo & Epico - WWE tag titles - This is pretty tough since there's no real tag team right now credible enough to challenge them. I'm going to go with Kofi/Truth at Extreme Rules or perhaps a RAW episode a couple of weeks after WM even though they're a tag team that was just thrown together. It seems as if they aren't high on either Kofi or Truth as singles competitors so putting them together and giving them the belts is the way to go. They're pretty over and they could perhaps use them to build the tag division.

Beth Pheonix - Divas Title- Kharma whenever she's back. Beth has clearly been built as the most dominant diva on the roster. I would've said Natalya but they obviously aren't heading in that direction with that awful gimmick she has. Her credibility is gone now and I don't see her as a viable threat to Beth anymore. The answer is Kharma and that could be a good feud leading into a solid match given the right amount of time. I'm guessing Over the Limit if you really want a prediction.

CM Punk- WWE Title- I think John Cena (Heel or Face) will be the only person with momentum enough to actually take the belt off of him. Of Course if Barrett does come back and wins MITB then He also would be an obvious choice.

Daniel Bryan- Sheamus kinda has to win to validate his rumble victory, Plus there are talks that he will be possibly fueding with del rio pretty soon.

Primo and Epico- Tag Team- Justin Gabriel and Tyson Kidd. Here is why......

http://www.wwe.com/videos/justin-ga...ocker-room-wwecom-exclusive-march-29-26008513

Cody Rhodes- I honestly dont know, so I will throw in Zack Ryder because that US title run was a joke.

Santino Marella- US- All signs point to David Ortunga since they seem to be fueding at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back