• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pre Show BFG: Motor City Machine Guns v Lethal Consequences

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayhem

Pre-Show Stalwart
TNA have added a pre show match where Sabin and Shelley will face off against Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed. Sad that Sabin, Shelley and Lethal can't even get onto the main card for BFG this year and some fans won't even see this match. Looks like a decent tag team match though. thoughts?

It's what they deserve, they're all crap. Giving them 15 minutes on the pre-show where they can showcase the same moves they perform in your typical 6 minute TV X-Division match, is a hell of a lot better than adding them to an already overcrowded Ultimate X match.

Why do TNA continue to bury the Motor City Machine Guns?! I can understand Lethal and Creed (personally I've felt their stars have diminished since tagging up) but Shelley and Sabin have put in some stunners this year.

It's obvious that the office are looking to appease the L.A fans who would RAGE over the lack of Detroit-made muscle.

And Y2 Jake, if you would accuse these guys of having the same matches again and again, then face it, what makes them different from any other wrestler in TNA who has the exact same move set and match psychology in the ring (Nash, Booker, Foley, Suicide, Daniels, etc). Not that I'm saying that's a credit to TNA..

It's what they deserve, they're all crap. Giving them 15 minutes on the pre-show where they can showcase the same moves they perform in your typical 6 minute TV X-Division match, is a hell of a lot better than adding them to an already overcrowded Ultimate X match.

I'm pretty sure I disagree with everything you just said...

I'm personally a big fan of Consequences Creed, and think he could be a real star if they let him go on his own. Jay Lethal has never been anything to me, mostly because he admits he's nothing but a two-bit knock-off. If he wants to be a credible again, he needs to get Val back in his corner, and drop all the wedding crap that happened with Sonjay.

I'm a mark for the Guns. I think everyone is. They're fun, they're matches are exciting, and...THEY HAVE NEW MUSIC! :lmao: Seriously though, I like it, and it gives them a more serious feel than whatever they got rid of.

And, an overcrowded Ultimate X match? Really? There's 4 people in there, and we've all seen a lot more in the ring for those. Also, who really wants to see those 4? Suicide hasn't been at his best against Dinero, and Dinero may be at his best lately, and it's certainly not impressive. That really only leaves 2 people that I'd buy as #1 Contenders.

The MCMG need to be in the title picture they are so good and fun to watch but there being wasted by TNA. They should feud with beer money those matches would be EPIC but no they get put in a pre-show with two guys with bad gimmicks. Don't get me wrong it will be a good match but the MCMG will win and go on to do the same thing there doing now i would rather see MCMG on a PPV then Booker/Steiner, team 3D, British Invasion and even Beer Money inc. So I don't like the fact there off the PPV but its better then not having a match.

Oh Jakey, so negative always. Has the harsh English winter broken you down already dear man?

I'm a fan of both MCMG and Jay Lethal. Consequences Creed is mediocre though, he's average in just about every single way. This match has potential to be entertaining, but seeing how it's apparently on the pre-show, I'm guessing it will be garbage.

Well, if nothing else, MCMG will move up the tag team rankings as Booker and probably Steiner are gone after BFG.

Or TNA will just have 3 teams feud over 2 belts, or job the IWGP belts back to Japan and run 3D-Beer Money-British Invasion as a 3-way feud. That would mean a 3D heel turn, and maybe joining the Main EVent Mafia

I feel bad for these guys. They are both entertaining teams who can give us exciting matches, too bad they haven't done anything for like a million years and likely won't be doing anything meaningful anytime soon.

At least they will be giving some entertainment to those show view the pre show, whatever the hell that is

Yeah it kinda sucks these guys are relegated to the pre-show, but face it, they've done nothing for a long time now. Even though the Guns were golden when they had their own vignettes and their own announce table (I thought they were hilarious), I guess management has no use for them right now.

I guess when Booker and Steiner leave, and Team 3D takes a back seat (when the hell will that be?) one or both of these teams can step up and showcase their skills in the Tag Team division. And this way, they still earn a paycheck.

Oh Jakey, so negative always. Has the harsh English winter broken you down already dear man?

It's Autumn, and I don't even wear a coat in winter.

All the guys qualify as being ''fun'', but that's what they've all been for years. Santino is fun, as is Kofi Kingston. But when you've been doing the exact same thing for years without any development it really just highlights how limited all of them are.

It's Autumn, and I don't even wear a coat in winter.

Your Czechian ancestors would be proud.

All the guys qualify as being ''fun'', but that's what they've all been for years. Santino is fun, as is Kofi Kingston. But when you've been doing the exact same thing for years without any development it really just highlights how limited all of them are.

You know what makes them more fun though? Alcohol. After a few pints, it won't really matter anymore. You'll even start cheering for Abyss again.

Oh...yeah...the match. It looks okay. Still does, that is. Probably won't get much time though, and I'm fairly certain most of us won't even watch it.

Though it's not surprising, it still sucks that MCMG weren't able to make the card. I mean, they have NEW MUSIC for god's sakes!

This should be a good match, as all four of these guys are solid in the ring. The Guns will definitely get the win here, Lethal Consequences are nothing but a job team now (The same could be said for MCMG, but at least they get tv time, and again NEW MUSIC). Let's hope that Booker & Steiner's possible departures will open a spot in the tag title scene for The Guns after BFG.

This was a decent pre-show match. It had it's basic wrestling, and then as the crowd got hot, turned into a good little spotfest. Sabin and Shelley got in a ton of high flying moves, and Creed and Lethal worked well within that, even if it was just as glorified tackling dummies.

Here's to hoping both teams get a bit of a rise up the card, now that the build for BFG is over...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back