Prax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Form Snyper.

GOAT Human Being
Prax was an alright and funny poster before he became a moderator, but now with him getting power he is moulding into Jake slowly but surely he'll be an ass like Jake.

Another person with too much power, Prax i used to think you were alright but times change and people show their true colours.

Excuse me? My true colors? I was entrusted with a mod position here and I see it as my obligation to do the best I can with it.

How am I on this so called power trip? By giving infractions to people who don't read the rules? By banning people who don't contribute anything to the forum? By deleting useless posts?

Please tell me Snyper because I seriously don't get where you're coming from.

Is it because I make a joke or two in the prison?

Molding into Jake, bullshit! I'm still doing everything I did as a regular poster, just now I'm in a position where I can clean up the forum of useless parasites like you as well.

Snyper, get it through your thick skull, you contribute nothing to this forum, and the only reason we kept you around as a regular poster and now as a prisoner is because you amused us from time to time. Looking back on it we should've banned you a long time ago.

It's sad, really.

Jeez Snyper, Prax was one of the guys that stuck up for you, and you run out this bullshit. Sour grapes indeed, you pissed you didn't get a shitty little mod job.

Prax is damn good at what he does and pokes fun, lighten the fuck up. If anyone is the next Y2Jake, its Xfear, all the regular posters already hate him.

Jeez Snyper, Prax was one of the guys that stuck up for you, and you run out this bullshit. Sour grapes indeed, you pissed you didn't get a shitty little mod job.

Prax is damn good at what he does and pokes fun, lighten the fuck up. If anyone is the next Y2Jake, its Xfear, all the regular posters already hate him.

I like to consider myself more a hybrid Jonny/Jake.

Prax "was" (i use was as in past tense) probably the best poster for quality and humour and not once did he stick you for me, i really did think you would have made a good moderator but now you look down on everyone who isnt a "mod" like they are scum, Shockmaster he started by throwing coments in my rep thing i didnt start it.

You made a post that I didn't appreciate, and I repped you negatively for it. I would expect no less from anyone else.

And I don't look down on everyone, I look down on parasites like you who contribute nothing to this forum and give me headaches with their stupidity.

So I'm a bad moderator because i gave you negative rep? You really are an idiot. Go take a look at the PPV discussion forum and how much I've cleaned it up, as well as the job I've done in the WWE discussion and then tell me I'm a shitty mod. That's just an insult to my intelligence and a baseless remark.

Thats right show your true colours, Prax you are just like Xfear you are a snake you wont say what you really think of people till your the mod and they can't do anything to defend themselves. You repped me for mucking around. this is a forum right

I didn't see the need to interject myself in this entire thing except for a smug remark here and there (which is something I always did, but I'm guessing you already knew that since you know me so well), and that makes me a snake? Because that makes so much sense Snyper.

I got the mod position because I was a good poster, not because i kissed anyone's ass and said anything untruthful about them.

Prax i don't know you from shit but you were atleast a good poster before, now your a shadow of what you were when i used to post outside the prison.

How would you know? You seldom posted outside of the bar room because you knew you were a shitty poster and were afraid you would get banned (which ended up taking much longer than I thought it would).

I'm not a good poster because I'm not afraid to voice my opinion and defend myself against idiots like you? Because that makes a lot of sense.

How would you know? You seldom posted outside of the bar room because you knew you were a shitty poster and were afraid you would get banned (which ended up taking much longer than I thought it would).

I'm not a good poster because I'm not afraid to voice my opinion and defend myself against idiots like you? Because that makes a lot of sense.

You fool i posted outside the bar room over 150 times you nut case, if you knew that, which as a mod you should know but with you with your head up your ass its understandable why you didn't know that. Shitty poster come to another forum I'm on and see how much respect i get there you freak show, I have been offered a moderator position after 2 weeks there and turned it down, because i didn't want a power hold over other people i don't need it, unlike some people i won't name, names though.

I never really liked you just tolerated you thats all don't get it twisted for a mother fucking second, I did think however you weren't biased and were defending the rules rather then punish one for what countless others have done and gone unpunished because they were either Administrators or moderators.

I got news for you Jonny, Your a fucking clown really, Admin should never have appointed a one sided Admin team that doesn't believe in equal punishment on all people regardless of position, name, age, mateship ,etc (you see where im going with this).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back