poster > Cena

jpfizzle

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well the official title for this thread should be which wrestezzone poster stands the best chance of making it as a pro wrestler? but it just wasent catchy...

My money would be on Mighty Norcal, he is intense..

My second bet would be Luther as he would upstage half of us on the mike...

I dont know who else really, Eternal Dragon? Womens Champion?

u wouldnt have to be a bitch. You could be a huge face with your sweetness. And your ring name could be juicebox. which would fit perfectly

Juice Box = sweetness

But that's no fun. If I was ever going to be a wrestler, I'd want be like Melina (no surprise there). Really nice in real life, but a total bi-atch in character.

Flames Out
Dragon

maybe something like that.... :rolleyes:

ever seen me in the "post a picture of yourself thread"???.....it would add to your theory LOL

But that's no fun. If I was ever going to be a wrestler, I'd want be like Melina (no surprise there). Really nice in real life, but a total bi-atch in character.

Flames Out
Dragon

If I were to be a wrestler (or something like that) I would probably just naturally be heel, becuase when I come walking out id be all totally pumped up and intense and cussin and spittin LOL. So id just be all mean and heelish anyway.

Yeah id seen the picture, there should be a knew thread called, lets find mighty norcal a wrestling name/ gimmick... you should make it... however i am telling you now, your wrestling name should be The Norkonator

Yeah id seen the picture, there should be a knew thread called, lets find mighty norcal a wrestling name/ gimmick... you should make it... however i am telling you now, your wrestling name should be The Norkonator

eh not yet, im sorta keepin it on the DL til im actually doin it. And they pretty much GIVE you your name and gimmick im fairly sure, so it doesnt really matter what we come up with LOL

That's cool. Follow your dreams and all.

Flames Out
Dragon

Thats what I figure. I mean there is a school nearby, and I figure I might be able to get onto the Indy scene at least. The worst thing in life is spending the rest of it wondering "what if" and thinking of what you COULDVE done. Im not trying to be like that.

Thats what I figure. I mean there is a school nearby, and I figure I might be able to get onto the Indy scene at least. The worst thing in life is spending the rest of it wondering "what if" and thinking of what you COULDVE done. Im not trying to be like that.

Dont underrate yourself, i think you can make it to the top man, this whole thread could be a Norkonator tribute thread if you like?

Eh, no need, I dont need my own thread.

And I dont feel like im underrating myself, the reason I only say Indy scene is cuz im short. Im only like 5'9" and You know little guys dont get over very well for WWE. If I was like 6 inches taller id agree with you. But ill do whatever crazy high spots that it takes to do well, and im very athletic and agile, so I think I could do pretty well as a high spot cruiser type guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back