Our Trio's Down to Two

Hmm..

I bet its between; RVDgurl & Eternal Dragon.. with that chic who constantly posted in red being a long shot.

The Admin's are considering a female option, due to being slapped with a sexism law-suit. Thats my guess.

Well fuck, then they mine as well just make you admin:lmao::p

Why exactly were Jake and Jonny demodded to begin with? Weren't on enough anymore or something?

Why exactly were Jake and Jonny demodded to begin with? Weren't on enough anymore or something?

Jonny stepped down because he was leaving the forums in favor of touring with a band he was apart of.

Jake stepped down, I think mainly, because he got bored with the spot and wanted to give someone else the chance. That and I believe he just honestly didn't like Chris Cash.

Wankers. I can never talk to Jake unless I'm on at like 7 AM. And that's just not gonna happen.

:( I know I'm a bit late, but had some things to deal with.

Sorry to see you go Shocky...Thanks for everything you did in the short time I've been here...

I just realized, this also means no more Paul Bearer...

20070107001603-70943162-d439c89fc9.jpg

Shockey is one of the consistent parts of this forum, he is from that epic group of posters, that has had so many mods go through, He is the first of the group to even get through to admin, X and I are the other two. I haven't seen a non-bolded/italicised Shockey name in ages since the first modding of us in the middle of 2007. There are few who become synonymous with something on this forum, Shockey is one of them. The Tournaments have been of the epic variety, I hope they continue next year as it is part of the forums make up in that lead up to Wrestlemania.

will miss the intelligent old school knowledge that is brought to the fore whenever Shocky fully debates something.

If you're referring to yourself, I'll jump on that bandwagon. We had a problem before, but I have since recognized your greatness.

I really don´t care who becomes admin, all the candidates would be great choices, you can´t really make a totally wrong decision here.

Jonny stepped down because he was leaving the forums in favor of touring with a band he was apart of.

Jake stepped down, I think mainly, because he got bored with the spot and wanted to give someone else the chance. That and I believe he just honestly didn't like Chris Cash.

Jake didn't care about Chris or any of the Crave guys. Didn't effect him I lick, I'd wager. He justfelt it was his time, and he wanted to come on and post at his own pace without having to "work." Similar to Shocky.

I agree that any of the candidates would be excellent. I also think that if we don't replace Shocky right away IC and Luth are more than capable of doing an amazing job, as they do already.

Wasn't/isn't Sly and admin on another forum?
Yes, I currently am. I actually was the one who set up and installed the forum.

However, it was a phpbb forum. I have installed a vbulletin forum on my personal computer, however, and I'm familiar with the back end of vbulletin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back