• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our Trio's Down to Two

Yes, I currently am. I actually was the one who set up and installed the forum.

However, it was a phpbb forum. I have installed a vbulletin forum on my personal computer, however, and I'm familiar with the back end of vbulletin.

So if you were Admin could you actually fix shit, like the annoying little problems that keep plaguing the forums I mean (assuming it doesn't take Crave 245 yrs. to give you access to the admin CP)?

So if you were Admin could you actually fix shit, like the annoying little problems that keep plaguing the forums I mean (assuming it doesn't take Crave 245 yrs. to give you access to the admin CP)?
It would depend upon a couple things. It would depend upon how much admin privileges I have, and it would depend upon the problem. For example, adding new avatars I couldn't do, because it requires access to the server.

It would just depend on my privileges and the problem. If I were ever to get access to the server, then we could really get things done. But, you know.

It would depend upon a couple things. It would depend upon how much admin privileges I have, and it would depend upon the problem. For example, adding new avatars I couldn't do, because it requires access to the server.

It would just depend on my privileges and the problem. If I were ever to get access to the server, then we could really get things done. But, you know.

Yeah I know Crave sucks and prolly won't give Server access to a 10 yr. old Cena fanatic from Missouri:sad:

It wouldn't be the first time they've employed someone highly underqualified for the job (looking at you Mr. Madden) :D

Yeah I know Crave sucks and prolly won't give Server access to a 10 yr. old Cena fanatic from Missouri:sad:
That's ageism, right? Bastards.

What sucks is that we've had several different admins with full admin rights AND access to the database and server. And yet, they will never give it to the admins who actually run the place. It seems so silly to me to give WZWill server access, but not someone like me, who actually works with computers, web pages, and servers as part of my career AND is a regular member of the forum.

Exactly I'm tired of the jackasses they get that show up for a few days at best do a couple things then disappear to never be seen again

I'd say Sly for Admin, and then bump Lee to G-Mod...

This is way too much turnover for such a short time :(

Sly would probably be a good admin.

...but he's from the south, and we all know what those people are like

Least you gave him a reply Luth. I didn't think he would have even gotten that.

Even if some of the stuff he says is coming straight from his anal hole, the guy is entertaining nonetheless.

Thanks Murf, but really. You didn't need to make a sig for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back