• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post What You Think A Poster Looks Like

Damn it.

I used to have a myspace page. But i was a n00b nd I used 2 spk lyk dis. And I didn't know how to work it so I didn't post pics on it. And I forgot the password and I'm too lazy to set a new one up.

Damn it.

I used to have a myspace page. But i was a n00b nd I used 2 spk lyk dis. And I didn't know how to work it so I didn't post pics on it. And I forgot the password and I'm too lazy to set a new one up.

You still speak like that.

I alwys tipe lyke diz. tis teh bst whey 2 tipe. I oly kno how 2 tipe lyke diz beecuzz I wuz pore adn dint halve muny 2 goe 2 skewl.

One of the people on msn still types like that and I keep on telling her to type properly. I seriously can't understand her! :lmao:

My school aint free. I feel sorry for my parents spending all that money on my education. But I'm making sure it aint going to waste :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back