• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post What You Think A Poster Looks Like

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Pointless if you know what they look like. It only works with posters who have enough dignity to not post pictures.

Now I've made this thread I've come to the conclusion that I don't think what people look like. If I haven't seen a picture, you're just text to me.

I think Jake looks like DH Smith. I mean who else would have a pic of......

Wait a minute....are you a spy? Did WWE send you in here to see what we are saying?

Seriously, I imagine you are a sexy sexy man, with your large breasts and hairy back, mmmmmmmm.

Pointless if you know what they look like. It only works with posters who have enough dignity to not post pictures.

Now I've made this thread I've come to the conclusion that I don't think what people look like. If I haven't seen a picture, you're just text to me.

You:

1396604877_0cf4c6d438.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

I always think people look like the guys in their avatars. Except Becca and Sparky. And guys who have Becca as their avatar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back