• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Possible Names for Interim General Managers

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
As noted before, WWE will be bringing back former General Managers for RAW and SmackDown while the Board of Directors finds permanent replacements. Some of the names that potentially could be used for the role include Steve Austin, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, Jonathan Coachman, Mike Adamle, Bret Hart, Vickie Guerrero, William Regal and the Anonymous General Manager.

Source: 24Wrestling.com

It would be cool to see The Coach again.

No Sgt. Slaughter? Bullshit, he'll definitely be used. It's been a whole three or four weeks since we've seen him.

How about Austin - every Monday, until the Sun eats our planet.

What about Bischoff.

We'll probably see Flair though.

There's also Trump and Shane.

Wouldn't be surprised if a few of the celebrity general manager's return for a night.

I'm all for a Jeremy Piven return, so he can promote "Summer Fest".

Paul Heyman damn well better get a week. Have it be part of settling the "lawsuit" or something.

So could Teddy Long. How the hell they don't include Teddy Long is beyond me, the guy's still with WWE and has was a GM for about 876897567465354302 years. He better be a GM and announce a Tag Match, and even better a match with DA UNDATAKAH!

And if they include 1 week GMs, they should definitely bring in Eugene. Or Maven.

My guess is we get someone awesome one week (Austin) followed by two or three clunkers (Slaughter, Regal, another regular). Continues from there.

EDIT: Regal was awesome, but he's not a surprise.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not the slightest bit excited to see who they're going to bring in, because it will almost assuredly be disappointing week after week after week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back