Poll: Who's the most badass person on this forum?

Who's the most badass person on wrestlezone?

• Slyfox696: This guy just owns in every single way.

• Justinsayne: Holy Shit this dude tears people apart without mercy.

• Shock Lesnar: He's a wrestling library, you cannot argue with him. If you do prepare to die.

• Afro-Ameri-Spawn: A man that is full of logic, if you push it too far he'll make you cry

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crush1

Getting Noticed By Management
You have to come across them sometimes, those people who break someone in a debate or after reading their post they have convinced you that their opinion is right. Or someone who just owns the shit out of everybody regardless of status. Well i have a list of people that I think are the best members of this forum. If you think of someone that's not in the poll you can post his or her name. and give a reason why. Oh and btw i dont know any of these people i just read their posts

I'm convinced no-one reads my posts or else I kill threads. I mean I couldn't even find anyone to argue that Khali or Mark Henry served no purpose. They all agreed with me after it. I wanted an argument! Anyway, ignore this

I think that the only one qualified to be on that list is Sly at this point. That isn't Sly love, it's just that the others don't really qualify. Justin, Spawn, Shocky...what? Not really badasses on the board.

Shocky's just more of a boss.

He'd come closer to qualifying. We don't have that many badasses here or even heels. That is why I am currently embroiled in a heel turn.

The best heel turns aren't explained...
gregory-helms.jpg

I'm just saying

Norcal's the most bad ass.

OUt of those it'd be justin.

I would have to go with spawn here for most badass with sly coming in at 2nd. But how is jake not up there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back