Pokemon Online

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Why has one of these never been released? You walk around, find Pokemon in the wild and fight with other players. Have areas where only certain levels of Pokemon are allowed so it's not a slaughter in a battle. Basically it's an online/live version of the games. Kind of like WOW if that makes sense.

Why hasn't this happened?

They have a game online. Called pokemon Indigo. I played a few years back when ruby and saphire was that years pokemon shit. It really sucked and was so boring to play. Wasn't that hard and too easy to get all the shiny pokemon and shit you wanted.

There is Pokemon Online. It's called Pokemon Online.

It doesn't simulate the walking around or leveling up or crap, it's just a straight up battle simulator like Stadium, except allowing you full customization over your team.
Competitive Pokemon is actually a really entertaining strategy game, the level of depth and competition in the respective tiers is higher than pretty much anything else you can get online not named chess.

The game can be downloaded here;

http://www.pokemon-online.eu/

After that it's just a case of logging on to a server and finding an opponent. The Pokemon Online server is usually the most populated, although for an elite level contest most people gravitate to the Smogon server. Speaking of which, for all you could ever want to know about competitive Pokemon I advise visiting www.smogon.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back