Please TNA, Use Your Knockouts!

Olan

Getting Noticed By Management
One of the things I have always liked about TNA was their use of their KNOCKOUTS. Not only did they let them wrestle but they allowed them to develop their characters. They gave them mic time so as to not all be the same person. But they also used them in different ways. Beyond just fighting for the title, they gave them other storylines and used them throughtout the organization. recently that is not happening. Nowadays everything is about the gold and if you aren't involved there then you have have no role. Please TNA, do not become The E and quit caring about your KO division. Find ways to use them.

Dude. Just be happy they get more than 2 minutes in the ring. I was shocked when i watched TNA the other week to see 2 women actually wrestle(like good wrestling) an actual decent length match. I loved it. TNA is doing a great job with their knockouts/womens division. They have dominated in that area over wwe for years now.

But i know your talking about using all of them atleast in backstage segments which i can agree with. I remember tons of those knockouts yelling at each other especially with that whole karen angle fiasco.

I honestly think people forget that TNA is not WWE with 4hours and over of tv time a week. TNA is only a 2hr show with about 60 people on their roster. They're doing their best to maintain and balance out tv time as much as possible within that little bit of time with their resources. With that said, they are doing more than a fine job with the KOs by including them as much as they can on the show and giving them time for character and story development along with actual wrestling.

I honestly think people forget that TNA is not WWE with 4hours and over of tv time a week. TNA is only a 2hr show with about 60 people on their roster. They're doing their best to maintain and balance out tv time as much as possible within that little bit of time with their resources. With that said, they are doing more than a fine job with the KOs by including them as much as they can on the show and giving them time for character and story development along with actual wrestling.

They have always only had 2 hours and yet still found time to include the KO's in all kind of situations, roles and stories. I don't buy time being an excuse.

i agree with this i wanna see more then gail,madison,brooke and velvet (not that i have any problem with seeing those 4) to be fair though we have 2 storylines going on with the knockout divison right now gail fueding with velvet and brooke over the title and madison having a crush on someone on the tna roster....looks like madison might become a heel manager might be gold for her :shrug:

TNA is utilizing what little bit of time they have each week to feature some of the KO's in some capacity. Fellas wanted to see more of Velvet, and she's been on TV for several consecutive weeks now, as well as Brooke Tessmacher. Now I wish they would actually make the KO tag titles important, as seeing EY as one half with ODB is proving everyone right that its a joke. Granted, talents like Angelina, Winter, and Tara have taken a back seat, but they will see some TV time eventually.

I think it is fairly simple, you don't/can't build a viable wrestling organisation than can realistic compete with the WWE by give large amount of time to womans wrestling. It won't work; woman's wrestling doesn't sell. No one is going to watch TNA because they are desperate to see a knockout match, i just cant see it. Personally, i would give them less time than they already do. As it stands, between the tag titles and the single titles they get a huge portion of a 2-hour show plus ppv's.

I think it is fairly simple, you don't/can't build a viable wrestling organisation than can realistic compete with the WWE by give large amount of time to womans wrestling. It won't work; woman's wrestling doesn't sell. No one is going to watch TNA because they are desperate to see a knockout match, i just cant see it. Personally, i would give them less time than they already do. As it stands, between the tag titles and the single titles they get a huge portion of a 2-hour show plus ppv's.

umm...tna's KO's were & most likely still the highest rated segments on Impact Wrestling's weekly shows. so i think you r just blowing smoke out your ass. especially when the almighty E used to have a damn nice women's division that was very very popular with the crowds. hell Lita & Trish Main Evented a Monday night Raw @ 1 point

i agree, TNA should use more of their knockouts, ONE thing i wish TNA would do (or at least re-visit) is Angelina Love turning face on Winter and/or getting payback. it seems they just threw that storyline away and it's sad because Love is a very talented wrestler and should be going against Gail Kim soon. also where has Tara been lately?? but i personally would have Love take the title off Kim.

They also waste alot of time, Impact is a 2hr show but only run 1 hr 30mins on average including ads then there's ads and non TNA related material for 20mins til Explosion comes on for another 30mins. Least the airings on Australian Pay TV.

as someone else said time is not an excuse, 90mins is plenty of time to have matches, cut alot of the backstage crap and pointless vignettes that do nothing for storylines and you would gain more useable air time to promote stars

and to prove my point this weeks Impact ran for 1 hr 34mins including atleast 30mins of ads. so thats a total TV time for the show of 1hr out of 2hrs. so how is it a 2hr show? and they wanna go live for 1hr a week yeah thats gonna garner something.

I agree. I loved when Kong and Gail would get to main the show. It was something different, and I was interested. I would be happy just to see an ongoing feud or series of matches between the best knockouts. They have the talent so why not use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back