Slammiversary: Knockouts Tag Team Match

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM MATCH
Gail Kim, ODB & Roxxi vs. The Beautiful People

You'll have to excuse me. TNA is a bastard to get round to watching in the UK if you have a life. Who is the third member of the Beautiful People? I'm assuming there is a third. They are heels after all. You can't have a handicap match with the heels working at a deficit. But this is TNA so it's a possiblity. The Knockouts are all over TNA, I don't know why. There's not enough of them for the feuds to not get stale.

KNOCKOUTS TAG TEAM MATCH
Gail Kim, ODB & Roxxi vs. The Beautiful People

You'll have to excuse me. TNA is a bastard to get round to watching in the UK if you have a life. Who is the third member of the Beautiful People? I'm assuming there is a third. They are heels after all. You can't have a handicap match with the heels working at a deficit. But this is TNA so it's a possiblity. The Knockouts are all over TNA, I don't know why. There's not enough of them for the feuds to not get stale.

The third is a female version of Rad Radford. (sp?) Its some fat, ugly Woman that makes O.D.B. look remotely appealing. Remotely.

To my knowledge, she just debuted this week on iMPACT! She came out when all the girls were fighting and she helped Sky & Love. This is actually the first I'm hearing of a 6 Knockout Tag match however, as I thought Gail Kim was injured??

I mean, I have to admit I wasn't paying full attention to see if Kim came out in iMPACT! with or without crutches (or at all for that matter, I really wasn't paying great attention) and the only reason I knew of this new Woman is because the announcers were going crazy, as if she was something special. It would've worked better had it of been Jazz.

Anyways, I have no clue who the Woman actually is. I'm still getting over the shock of Daffney looking incredibly hot(ter) since her W.C.W. days.

However, as far as this match goes.. I really can't see the Beautiful People winning. I'm assuming Roxxi's push will continue since she chopped her hair, and she'll get the pin over the newest "Beautiful" person.

You would certainly hope they'd continue Roxxi's push. Especially considering the woman didn't lose that Battle Royal, then she had to have her head shaved. She might have voulunteered to have her head shaved. But TNA should still reward her. It's a big thing for a woman to do. They should have her in a feud with Kong as soon as possible. But with this being TNA she probably won't get the title. Not until she has hair anyway.

I hear that the new girl got pinned. Way to go. Don't they want this girl to get over? It won't happen if they have her take the fall in her PPV debut. They should have had Roxxi pin one of the other two. It wouldn't harm either of them. And it would allow Roxxi to get some semblance of revenge. In other promotions you would now expect her to move onto a feud with Kong. But with this being TNA, and the Knockouts bringing in all those huge ratings, this feud has probably only just begun.

I hear that the new girl got pinned. Way to go. Don't they want this girl to get over? It won't happen if they have her take the fall in her PPV debut. They should have had Roxxi pin one of the other two. It wouldn't harm either of them. And it would allow Roxxi to get some semblance of revenge. In other promotions you would now expect her to move onto a feud with Kong. But with this being TNA, and the Knockouts bringing in all those huge ratings, this feud has probably only just begun.

Actually, I called all of this except for the one who got the pinfall. Originally, I said Roxxi would come in and pick up the victory. Instead, as I half way assumed they had O.D.B. end up being the biggest contributing factor to the match.. and in the end, O.D.B. picked up the victory.

Roxxi (to me) barely got used at all. And the reason I believe the new girl got pinned is because she isn't exactly being brought in as the next big Knockout. But instead, she's the "muscle" to the "Beautiful People." Which means she takes their beatings and takes their losses. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if on iMPACT! they punish her for losing for them, somehow.

I doubt Mickie Knuckles, or whatever they're calling her now.. Moose I think, will become anything beyond a jobber for the two "Knockouts" that in all likelyhood can't wrestle that greatly anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back