Loving TNA's Use of The Knockouts

don't even know what shimmer is.

it doesn't really have anything to do with what the guys are wearing or not wearing, I'm just pointing it out. it's wrestling, there's nothing sexual about it(except maybe to Orlando Jordan). a lot of the time when I'm watching Impact I'm not even really watching as much as I'm listening because I will be doing something else like different things on the internet. I have my computer screen and my TV screen in front of that so I can see both at the same time. but damn sure when the Knockouts come on my full attention is to the TV.

there are women out there in different sports that are good at what they do but IMO not that attractive. even then I would rather watch the more attractive women. tennis for example. I think Serena Williams is ugly and would much rather watch some of the other women like Sharapova.

There was a time when the TNA Knockouts Division was something to admire. They were far ahead of the WWE Divas. The matches were good, and at the time, the Knockouts gave us a reason to not shit on women's wrestling, but those glory days are gone.

Sure, the women in TNA are hot, and Tessmacher does make my mouth water, but she is atrocious in the ring. Velvet is smoking hot, but her quest to become Knockouts champion doesn't excite me too much. Velvet can be so annoying on the mic. She just shrieks and calls other women bitches. It's really not that impressive, and her matches usually aren't worth watching.

Hot women in pro wrestling are a dime a dozen. If you've seen one, then you've seen them all. TNA only has a handful of women who can go in the ring now. The Knockouts division isn't this shinning beacon of light anymore, and it hasn't been for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back