Please tell me someone noticed...

Kid (or grown ass 40 yr old) just admitted he'd suck dick.

Who's more gay, the one sucking the cock or the one asking people on the internet to suck his?

Kids probably all "How do I get in da cage, George?"

On that note, I hate dumbasses. This "Loso" person falls soundly within the top one per cent of dumbassery on the forums.

Lol, it's a question. Not spam. but w/e, happens to me everytime i post anything here. so as i always do, ill tell the mod to fuck themselves and get a life....Fuck post count whoever said that I could givea fuck lol, i have 20 posts since April...I don't care. I love WrestleZone.com, Chair Shot Reality, and I even like most of the opinions given on this forum. But as far as the MODs, they need a life. They have to realize they are internet forum moderators.....and it's probably their biggest life accomplishment. With that said, suck my dickkkkk pause pause pause

Chair shot reality is good. My favourite bit is the please Vince bit which is the best with Josh. Wrestlezone.com is one of the best websites on the net period. I like the opinions on the forum bit.

Loso speaks the truth but says it under violence as he does not see it is spam waiting to happen. (Its a yes or no question simple)

Chair shot reality is good. My favourite bit is the please Vince bit which is the best with Josh. Wrestlezone.com is one of the best websites on the net period. I like the opinions on the forum bit.

Loso speaks the truth but says it under violence as he does not see it is spam waiting to happen. (Its a yes or no question simple)

Aren't you supposed to be a moronic fool yourself?

Which is spam, no? I mean you can't give an opinion on the matter without everybody saying "Yes, I remember him. He looks a bit like Big Jim from Faith No More, if I'm not mistaken."

Now, kindly shut the fuck up and go back to your Pokemon and video game arcade parlors...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back