Please tell me honestley...

Smartie

Broski of the Week #22
Don't you feel that your intelligence and common sense is insulted by the Rock?

I mean last Monday he told people like 123 times that this is gonna be the greatest birthday celebration in history and gave us that???

let's just remind you that Rock's birthday at Raw 2000 with mick Foley is the highest rated segemnt in Raw history or something like that.

If we'd never seen any birthday before, or if we'd never seen any of Rocks' performances before, i could be OK with that. but now that I had, i can't think of this as anything except a big huge insult.

he is back after 7 years. he has bigger muscles than the time he was in WWE, He has added a fake phony mile to people's collection, and all he does is to play with crowd and having absolutely no point in his promos.

Man I'm sick of this crap. i think Rock is not back because he loves us, he's back because he knows we were gonna be his bitches. he puts in zero effort and in return receives a lot from fans. Even the idea that he allows himself to overhype the shows which he is a part of like that makes me insane.

at Wrestlemania he comes out and promises the night to be the greatest of all time and then we find out that apparently, screwing WM's main event and hitting his lame ass finishers is how you make a night greatest of all time? I understand that they do it to add to the hype of show and no one really expected something like WM 17 or Wm 18, but to me that's pure disrespect toward fans to do what he did and call it greatest of all time. Especially coming from someone who has been a part of greatest WM of all time ( Wm 17).

Don't you see it? it's as simple as it can get. The Rock thinks that we are stupid and just because he is back, we all are gonna be happy with whatever the fuck he does. Even if it as big of a moment as hitting people's elbow to an already beaten WWE champion.
what he has done just proves it.

And please don't blame it on the Creative or Vince, I'm sure he is not back to receive scripts from Jeremy Piven in order to get ready for his promos.

and I lost a little bit of respect for VKM, he proved me that he is still the goddamn money loving evil that he was back at the time that he screwed Bret Hart. The motherfucker has had a huge hand in Owen's death, while he never mentions him in WWE programming but we have to hear form Rock's father ( who by the way has had a mediocre career at best. His biggest accomplishment is wining the title that Zack Ryder hangs on his house's wall) each and every time like he is hulk fucking hogan. WWE behaves like the doors of heaven has opened and God himself has put The Rock in the middle of the ring.

I respect Austin and Hogan 1000 times more than him, even though they can be arrogant pricks at times, but i never felt insulted by watching them. despite watching Hogan beating HBK and Orton cleanly is painful, but at least he cares about Hulkamania enough that he risks his ass for his fans and never claims that throwing Divari over the top rope at WM 21 is a bigger moment that slamming Ander the giant.

and this birthday thing, I think this was only a replacement for the big retirement send off that Rock never received ( and ironically,he took pride in himself that he never wanted such a thing.) Way to go WWE, to have such a classy party for someone who hasn't done jack shit for company in past 7 years. ( I'm just happy for everyone who bought Wm because of him and is satisfied with what he got. they must be rich people who can spend good money on WWE and get shit from them and still be happy. this kinda people are the ones who keep this business running. thank You idiots.)

So I'm just sick of this man, I hope he doesn't return till Summerslam and he'd better do something real and new, or he proves that he is one of, excuse me, he is the most overrated man in WWE history who doesn't desrve anything that has been given to him.

I'm sure if you farted into the mic instead of cutting all these promos, It'd be more entertaining. and I wouldn't feel insultd. Therefore FUCK YOU, GO BURN IN HELL!

Troll. He's being forced to say that these certain events are going to great and rightly so to be honest. If Rock came out and said "WrestleMania is actually gonna be pretty poor, I'm just gonna Rock-Bottom Cena and be done with it", it doesn't sound nearly as good. But when he comes out and says "this show is gonna be awesome" etc etc, which quote is gonna make your average viewer steer towards buying that event on PPV or even attending it live? And for god sake Raw was decent this week, stop hating on it. "Fuck you, go burn in hell"... how very mature.

IMUPINTHISTHREADANDIAINTREADINGSHIT.gif

I will say I like that Cena can make his haters into ball lickers while the Rock hasn't been able to that with current wrestling crowds.

oh and this troll thing, don't you think it's a little stale? I mean everyone who has a different opinion than the majority and has the guts to say it publicly is being called troll.

Fuck everyone who calls other people Troll.

And for the guy who thinks he overhypes his appearances to simply promote them, why don't you find anyone else promoting WWE like this? Even WWE itself?

"Fuck you, go burn in hell"... after several paragraphs of meaningless ranting... not exactly helping your cause here.

I'm happy that you're a whiny cunt. Let yourself be entertained, bro. It was Slyfox who said that wrestling historically caters towards children and idiots. If you just sit back, relax, and try not to overanalyze stupid shit like you've done here, then you'll find you really enjoy yourself a lot more. The Rock is awesome, he is finally returning for good after seven long years, and there's nothing wrong with a tribute show/entertainment bash.

As for no point to his promos, who gives a shit? The man can talk about anything and make it exciting just because of his speaking style.

I personally feel a lot happier for me, someone who enjoys everything, than the supposed intelligent skeptics out there who can't be entertained if their lives depended on it.

oh and this troll thing, don't you think it's a little stale? I mean everyone who has a different opinion than the majority and has the guts to say it publicly is being called troll.

Fuck everyone who calls other people Troll.
I agree with this. Fuckers need to learn what a troll really is before slinging the term around willynilly.

It amazes me that people are complaining about anything that The Rock is doing now he's back, after wanting him to come back for so damn long. Just enjoy the moment for what it is. And I apologise for calling you a troll. DDP has a point that I just through it out there, regardless of what the implications were of doing so. So my bad.

I still think your rant is pointless though.

I'm happy that you're a whiny cunt. Let yourself be entertained, bro. It was Slyfox who said that wrestling historically caters towards children and idiots. If you just sit back, relax, and try not to overanalyze stupid shit like you've done here, then you'll find you really enjoy yourself a lot more. The Rock is awesome, he is finally returning for good after seven long years, and there's nothing wrong with a tribute show/entertainment bash.

As for no point to his promos, who gives a shit? The man can talk about anything and make it exciting just because of his speaking style.

I personally feel a lot happier for me, someone who enjoys everything, than the supposed intelligent skeptics out there who can't be entertained if their lives depended on it.

I agree with this. Fuckers need to learn what a troll really is before slinging the term around willynilly.

I also dislike it when people try tom analyze every little thing. i believe that it stops you from having fun. But something like this has been on my nerve for such a long time so i had to come here and do this, at least for my own relief.

I didn't want do a rant, i just said that I'm insulted by this and just want to ask the others if they feel same or not.

i think what Dwayne has done is far less than what he is capable of or what people deserve. I wanted him back, and I marked out the night he came back as loud as I could, but If I wanted him to come there and do absolutely nothing new, or nothing that can be remembered ten years later, then i would go and watch my 3-disc set The Most Electrifying man... . the reason I'm angry is because i was such a big fan and now I'm empty handed. So i had to think about and compare him with people who has been in similar situations like him and get to the conclusion that i see.

The post is not pointless. I say that Rock thinks just because people love him he can do anything and say anything he wants, so he doesn't put any effort in it. and the response that you are giving proves my point.

People are acting like if Rock came out and ask people to suck his dick for him, they'd do it because he is Rock and we don't want to use our brains. this is the kind of mentality that keeps guys like Zack Ryder far far from the spot they could potentially fill.

It's fair enough that you want to voice your opinion, its a forum after all. But a lot of people aren't gonna feel the same way and will seriously question why you feel the way you do. Plus I'm sorry but some of the ways you were expressing your opinion was daft, especially your final line (I ain't repeating it again). I don't feel insulted about how The Rock is over-selling things and perhaps that thing comes up a little bit short of the expectations you had for it. Because I'm just grateful that The Rock is there. He could be there pissing on TV and the show would probably benefit from it. 'The People's Piss'.

the final line is a bit of cultural difference, I didn't mean that sentence literally at all, It's just my way of showing anger. in fact, I thought I would add a little sarcasm to the post by saying that, but it backfired.

I will say I like that Cena can make his haters into ball lickers while the Rock hasn't been able to that with current wrestling crowds.

Not sure how Cena turns anyone into "ball lickers," but Rock hasn't gotten a negative reaction since returning. What was this supposed to mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back