Pick Luther a team...

Well?

• Sheffield United

• Sheffield Wednesday

• Rotherham United

Results are only viewable after voting.
So as you may or may not know, I'm moving to Sheffield in September. I need a football (sawker) team to support whilst I'm there. I've narrowed it down to three:

Sheffield United:
Pros:
  • The best team out of the three
  • I'll be living 5 mins away from the ground
  • The tickets are a fiver for students

Cons:
  • They're the best team of the three
  • They're a rowdy bunch
  • If anyone finds out I support Hull, I'll most likely be going home in an ambulance

Sheffield Wednesday

Pros:
  • The Arctic Monkeys support them
  • They're in The Championship
  • Famous Ground

Cons:
  • Hillsborough is miles away
  • It's Hillsborough
  • They're in The Championship

Rotherham United:

Pros:
  • The Chuckle Brothers support them
  • League 2 will give me a sense of nostalgia
  • I'll be doing a club on the rocks a favour

Cons:
  • They're shit
  • They play at Don Valley
  • They're shit

United. Their ground is nearer to the city centre, and if they win, you can run out onto the pitch, which you won't be able to do at Wednesday. You don't want to go to Hillsbrough, it's ontop of a hill and in the middle of nowhere. Rotherham are likely to get promoted, but nobody likes Rotherham.

I would choose Doncaster overall, but there's probably some sort of Hull Doncaster rivalry that I'm not from Yorkshire enough, indeed at all, to understand.

I already support a Premier League team, didn't stop me buying a Fulham season ticket. Just because their good isn't a bad thing. It'll be depressing going all the way to Hillsborough to watch them lose to Plymouth.

I've been on MotD, When Atkinson took over Forest, Against Arsenal. The fat racist tool sat in the wrong dug out.

Here's a little Spunky snipet. I've pissed up every teams stadia that are currently in the Premiership.

Sean Bean is a united fan.

Anyways support Leeds United, because they are stll the best team in yorkshire. Plus Russel Crowe supports us.

I'd go with Wednesday as Utd will probs beat Newcastle this seson, twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back