Not open for further replies.

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Did you see this coming?

You did not.

Welcome to a moment in history.

Witness as immortal men and women show what they're made of.

Watch as they showcase what truly makes them immortals.

Watch them be...

Phenoms Of Wrestling

Throughout the world hundreds of people learn, train and apply in the craft of professional wrestling. Day in and day out men and women travel the world to showcase their talent. Tonight a new vehicle to showcase thaese talented men and women emerges.

===============================

[youtube]aPtW1VxMHds[/youtube]

===============================

edge-pyro-entrance-o.gif

=========================================

Stacey: Welcome everybody to the sold out Arena Mexico in the heart of Burritoland! Mexico City! Welcome to what might be a future staple of WZCW! The pilot of Phenoms Of Wrestling. No script. No card. No authority. Just pure showcase.

Bob: Ahem.

Stacey: Oh. Yeah. And sadly..... My broadcast colleague for the night. Bob.

Bob: I am so excited to be here tonight! This is so awesome! I can't believe I'm a commentator. I ca-

[youtube]Coy8Hoa1DNw[/youtube]​

Matt Tastic's music cuts off Bob's insessive rambling. The Eurasian Champion appears on stage holding his title around his waist and sporting a mic in one hand and his trademark Coke on the other as he marches down the ring.​

Tastic: Hola, Ciudad de Mexico! Como estan todos! Sorry, I gotta keep it in English for the folks at home. But anyway, I would like to welcome you to the first ever edition of Phenoms Of Wrestling. This is a mere test but it all depends on you guys if this will continue. It's a simple showcase of our roster's skill and creativity. There's no scripts to follow. There's no build up promo's. It's all a one night stand. And hopefully with your help..... We can have more one night stands!

Stacey:Sicko.

[YOUTUBE]3pH-tNGS5MQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Stacey: What the?

Bob: He's alive?

A familiar theme plays as out of a large puff of smoke emerges....... Him. None other than Doug Crashin. He enters the ring holding the mic.​

Doug: My arch-nemesis. Baez.

Matt kicks Doug in the gut and hits the Headache Driver on him before grabbing his title and walking out to his music.

Matt: It's Matt. It's been Matt for the past 2 and a half years minus a 2 month period just last year. Enjoy the show, folks.

Stacey: Wow. Poor Doug. Either way, great start to the show. I guess.

====================================

Scene cuts to a face painting booth out on the streets of Mexico City. Backstage interviewer Leon Kensworth is taking time off of his usual duty and is getting tiger stripes when he is interrupted by a picket-sign carrying Mason Westhoff. Westhoff is fuming.

Bro. Westhoff: For the love of ME, why are you not out here doing your job, Leon? I am so sick of people like you and my investment Ilapa not doing what ya'll are supposed to. I'm out here for a reason you know.

Leon takes a look at his picket sign. "God Is Me" plastered the board in yellow and black.

Kensworth: I'm sorry Mr. Westhoff. What are you up to this evening?

Bro. Westhoff: Well I'm glad you asked, Leon. I'm here to preach to my congregation who seem to be trapped in this armpit of a city. They need to know my works. They need absolution from their sins.

The young lady that is currently painting on Leon's face giggled.

???: Your chakra is all misaligned, man. Clear the air of them negative vibes and commune with nature. This sin talk just upsets the people, bro. Have your face painted. It's good for the mind.

Brother Westhoff glanced at her, and then back at Leon Kensworth with raised eyebrows. Kensworth shrugged.

Bro. Westhoff: ...my chocolate?

???: Chak-ra. Energy points in your body. Or maybe Mercury is in retrograde and that's why your aura is all black, man. Wow.

I'm Aquarius by the way. Merry Meet.

Aquarius extended her multi-colored hand to Mason Westhoff. Her wrist bangles and hair beads clicked in unison as she did so. Westhoff scoffed.

Bro. Westhoff: I'm not shaking hands with some filthy hippie.

Aquarius looked down dishearteningly.

Aquarius: We can coexist, man. No worries. To show no bad Ju-Ju, let me put some peace and love on your sign there...

Before he could object, the hippie chick snatched it and took a paintbrush to it. Instead of it reading "God Is Me" like before, it now reads "GodDEssMe".

Bro. Westhoff: OH HELL NO! That's it. You think you're so clever with your Woodstock ways? I bet you can't last 5 minutes with me in the ring.

Aquarius: I-I am a pascifist, dude. It was only a little bit of fun-

Bro.Westhoff: I don't care. You don't screw with Mason Westhoff. See me in the ring or kiss your little face painting stand goodbye. I have powerful friends that could make that happen for me, Aquarium.

Mason Westhoff leaves his picket sign in a huff while Aquarius looks at Leon Kensworth worriedly.

Sergio: Damas y caballeros, el primer concurso de los Fenomenos de la Lucha esta pautado para una caida!

[youtube]zoKG1Iqfn_Q&hd=1[/youtube]​

The arena's lights dim as the song begins. Brother Westhoff, clad in his vestments, heads down the ramp with a golden spotlight shining on him. As he enters the ring and the music picks up, that golden spotlight parts and produces a strobe effect into the audience. The crowd boos mercilessly.

Sergio: Presentando primero, el es el salvador de los perdidos. El sagrado sirviente de el Padre Celestial. Siiii claro.... El es El Masoooooooon Westhoff!!

Bob: I don't reckon I understand this man at all. How can you pick on a lass trying to get by? Surely you can agree with me, Miss Madison.

Madison: Puhleez Bob. Westhoff is in the right here. You don't screw with a man with a plan. Maybe this will teach her to shut up and do her job.

Sergio: Y su oponente, de Portland Oregano! Pesando 125 libras.... esta bajo peso. La hippie! Ella es la indomable, Aquarius!

Nidia.gif

Height: 5'4

Weight: 125 lbs.

Aquarius nervously comes out without music or a video. She skitters passed the runway and gives the encouraging audience the peace sign.

Madison: Yeah, play the doe in the headlights some more Aquarius. Just like a hippie to be a drama queen.

Bob: This is one brave woman here. No experience in the ring and she actually practices what she preaches. Something Westhoff can pick up on.

Mason Westhoff stands face-to-face with Aquarius, showing the considerable size difference between the two, as referee Keith Morse calls for the starting bell. Wasting no time, Westhoff attempts to grapple Aquarius, but out of fright she jumps out of the ring and keeps her distance from the man. Trying to gather her senses, Aquarius sits down and begins to meditate as the referee begins a 10 count.

Madison: What is this? I don't even.

Bob: She's just a little overwhelmed. She's findin'er happy place.

By the count of 6, the hippie picks herself up and makes a sprint for the ring, dodges a massive clothesline, rebounds off of the ropes, and connects with a Diving Cross Body to Westhoff! With rapid movement Aquarius drops the knee to his ribs over and over again- Keith Morse had to tear her away after Westhoff clasped the bottom rope. Aquarius skips around the ring clapping her hands and the crowd starts clapping with her. Westhoff picks himself up off of the mat, Aquarius makes another running start at him, and he delivers a knee of his own across her face! The crowd is silenced.

Bob: Shoot! She was gaining such momentum too!

Madison: Have some neutrality, Bob. And besides; shouldn't be antagonizing this at all. But I'm sure you think she's a seasoned mat technician and not some random off of the street, huh?

Westhoff raises a heavy 200+ pound leg and drops it against the base of her neck. Hooking the leg, the referee ends the match with a 1....2......3! But her other leg was underneath the bottom rope and Westhoff starts complaining to Keith Morse. Brother Mason Westhoff grabs Aquarius by her beaded hair and shoves her into a nearby turnbuckle. Slapping the side of his hip, he starts mocking the crowd in attendance while preparing for his signature Big Boot.

Bob: Looks like the end is coming soon. If that foot connects then Westhoff will set up fer "The Wrath of The Almighty".

Madison: If it's worth anything to you, I'm pretty sure the hippie came out stoned and won't feel a thing.

Westhoff rushes, gets his foot up, and connects with the Big Boot! Aquarius staggers and then falls to the mat like a corpse. Giving the audience a knowing grin, the holy man lifts Aquarius back up but is quickly met with a Jawbreaker to the chin! Fighting back, Aquarius Irish Whips him, Westhoff goes for a tackle, but Aquarius sidesteps him in Looney Toon fashion, making him Kamikaze Dive through the ropes and into the opposing barrier! Westhoff lands in a sickening thud. Keith Morse starts the 10 count at 1!

Madison: It'll take more than that to beat Westhoff, Aquarius! Rookie moves don't win matches.

Bob: Wouldn't call that a rookie move by a long shot. I think she knows more than she is lettin' on.

After a count of 2!, Aquarius stepped out of the ring and Irish Whipped Westhoff again- this time straight into the steel steps! Westhoff collided with the stairs loudly (3!) as Aquarius picks him up, taking a brief pause (4!), and lifts the large man into the air with a suplex! Taking a moment to study the ring from the outside (5!), Aquarius cocked her head and walked over to the commentating table.

Aquarius: Excuse me, but is the ring made of organic fibers?

6!

Madison: ....what?

The hippie cups her hands.

Aquarius: THE RING! IS IT MADE OF ORGANIC FIBER?!!?

7!

Bob: I uh...I don't rightly know. Might wanna get back in that ring though...

Confused, Aquarius turns around and sees that the referee is at count 8! and Westhoff was already back in the ring; nursing a wound. She makes a dash back into the ring and is met with a shoulder into her stomach! Westhoff executed Divine Intervention for the surprise attack and pins her for the 1...2...3!

Sergio: El ganador de esta lucha! El es el Mason Westhoff!!

Bob: Least she still has her face paintin' stand. She put up a good fight, too.

Madison: Westhoff is just no match for someone with zero experience. Look at him- that's a champion right there!

Brother Mason Westhoff raises his arm in victory as the crowd boos. The scene cuts.

===========================

We go to a pre-recorded backstage interview. Stacey Madison stands by.

Stacey: Ladies and gentlemen, later tonight we will see the debut of one Fle-

She is cut off by a very large arm covering her mouth. This arm takes the mic as our debuting wrestler takes it and speaks.

“Stacey, thas not dawaydo inrouce deman with da larges arms in daworld. Flexilla is here. Large. And in charge. Anredy to satify. If youno wha I'm talkin about, baby.”

Stacey: Whatever. What do you have to say before your debut?

Flexilla: Well dey say everone has a fisti-fisti chance a winnin a match. But you look at me an you look at my opponen an you see dat dat's not true atall.

Stacey: Who is your opponent, anyway?

Flexilla: Tar-um-Dar-um.... I can't read dis pieceoshit.

Stacey: Darren Bull.

Flexilla: …........................................SHADDUP!!.....................

Whaever. Simply put, Imma beat his ass and den shove a few Twinkies down his throat, bitch. And of course I'mma talkin abouhim. Not you baby. Wanna feel 'em?

Stacey: No.

Flexilla: Hm. Yer loss den.

Sergio: El siguiente concurso esta pautado para una caida! En el ring, el es Darren Bull!

Darren Bull is already in the ring standing by.

Bob: Darren's dead, huh?

Stacey: Yeeeeup

[youtube]aPQbJUt1AGw[/youtube]

Scott-Steiner-psd53821.png

Height: 6'0

Weight: 300 pounds of raw muscle

Sergio: Su oponente, temido por todo hombre. No hay mujer que lo pueda resistir. Si estuviera fuera de Mexico, seria examinado por anabolicos. Desde la universidad de Harvard, el es Flexilla!!

Stacey: This guy went to Harvard? Are you kidding me?

Bob: He looks like he has very educated muscles.

Flexilla struts down the aisle flexing his pecs and showing it off to fans as he gets in the ring. As soon as he does, he hits Darren with a Clothesline.

*Ding Ding Ding*

Bob: Flexline!

Flexilla, hooks Darren and hits an Exploder Suplex.

Bob:Flexplex!

He then press slams Darren.

Bob: Flexslam!

He goes to the middle rope and splashes on him.

Bob: Flexsplash!

He gets Bull up and hits a Hurricanrana.

Bob: Flexcanrana!

Flex stands Bull up one more time and his a running Dropkick.

Bob: The-

Stacey: Let me guess. The Flexkick.

Bob: No, silly. That was just a regular Dropkick.

Flexilla locks a Sharpshooter and Darren taps.

Bob: And the Flexlock gets the win!

Sergio: Su ganador, Flexilla!!

Flexilla stands by the beaten Darren and does push ups constantly while looking on.

Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

Huh?

Stacey: He sure has a pretty cleverly named moveset, dominant win for the Harvard "graduate". I don't believe it. At all.

Bob: Huh?

=================================

Backstage we see Leon Kensworth running over to Matt Tastic in a huff with a mic.

Leon: Um... Matt, I really hate to break it to you. But we got a problem.

Matt: We do?

Leon: Yeah. We don't have a main event.

Matt:
We don't?

Leon: We need to do something about it.

Matt: Leon. This is all unscripted. There's no line to follow. There's no quota to meet. It's all one unpredictable night. Let things go and happen as they come. A main event will come, Leon. And I bet it will be fun enough.

Matt pulls out a burrito and munches on it.

Matt: Live mas.

==============================

[youtube]o8_vxD_Yk2M[/youtube]

The hottest event in history is coming.

The greatest battle ever fought.

30 men.

1 single ring.

A Once in a lifetime prize.

The road to Kingdom Come starts here.

The battlefield is set.

Get ready Puerto Rico:

[s
mkzlhc.jpg

Summer is coming.

We return to the show backstage where one half of the WZCW Tag Team Champions, Jonathan Hyada, is on the phone watching something.

???:
YOU!!!

Don Hibachi: 6', 230 lbs from The Arcade Across the Street.

mshvsf-dan.gif

Jonathan Hyada: Huh?

Jonathan Hyada, looked up from his meal in the backstage area and turned off the video he was watching on his phone.

???: YOU STOLE MY STYLE!

A man, dressed fully in pink attire from head to toe, stormed up to Jon while he shouted and continuously pointing his finger.

???: YOU'RE A THIEF!

Hyada: What...? Who are you?

???: DON'T PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM! I AM THE GREATEST FIGHTER IN HISTORY! YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T SEE YOU PARADING AROUND ON TV WITH MY STYLE!

Hyada: I... what?

???: YOU STOLE THE HIBACHI STYLE!

The man, presumably surnamed "Hibachi" pushed his finger right in Jon's face as he stared down at him. Jonathan, looking almost as perturbed as he was confused, gently pushed the man's hand from his face.

Hyada: I'm sorry but... I have zero idea as to who you are or what "style" you're claiming I stole.

Hibachi: YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT I, DON HIBACHI, CREATED THE VERY STYLE YOU STOLE, TO WIN THAT CHAMPIONSHIP! THAT TITLE IS RIGHTFULLY MINE YOU THIEF, AND I WILL AVENGE MY HONOR!

Hyada: Listen, Don, I have no idea--

Before Jon could finish speaking, Don turned over the table one half of Young Justice was seated at, knocked his meal and phone to the floor.

Hibachi: NO MORE TALK! I WILL NOT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH THIS THEFT! STAND UP AND FIGHT ME RIGHT HERE COWARD SO THAT I MAY AVENGE MY HONOR! REFEREE, GET OVER HERE!

Jonathan, now more perturbed than confused, glanced at his fallen meal and phone. He leaned down and retrieved his fallen cell, sliding it into his pocket and looked back up at his accuser just as a referee trotted over after being summoned. Passing through the dining area, commentators Stacey Madison and Backstage Bob stumbled onto the scene.

Bob: Ooooo, what do you think is going on here Stacey?

Stacey: Isn't it obvious? Hyada is finally being confronted for all his fake "hero" stuff.

Jonathan slowly got up from his seat.

Hyada: Look, Don--

Just then the lunch bell rang.

Jon's attention turned to the referee as he signaled that the match had started. Confusion returned to the former fighter's face as he looked back just in time to see Don's fist connecting with his face!

dan-sc-punchspecial.gif

Stacey: Haha! Yes! What a hit!

Bob: Oh come on! That was a cheap shot!

Jon blinked in disbelief as he felt nothing more than the impact of a feather against his chin, taking a moment to stare down the arm at his "opponent" who had the fire of a thousand suns in his eyes.

Bob: I'm... not sure that had the effect Hibachi was looking for.

Stacey: Yeah, yeah. Just like the "hero" to not help elevate the real fighters.

Don blinked and retracted his hand, staring at his fist in disbelief that his best attack seemingly did no damage whatsoever.

Hibachi: THIS... HOW COULD THIS BE?!

Hibachi shook his head furiously, wiping away the tears that began welling in his eyes.

Bob: Is Don crying?

Stacey: Yeah, for joy, knowing his going to give Jon everything he deserves!

Hibachi: YES, I KNOW NOW WHAT I MUST DO TO AVENGE MY HONOR. YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS THEFT JONATHAN HYADA!

Don reached behind him, scooping up a blueberry pie from the closest table.

Hibachi: FOR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER !!!!!!!!!!!

dan-sprbl.gif

Jon stared at Don through the layer of blueberry filling and pie crust.

Stacey: Heh, looks like Jon's career is going to be a mess thanks to the real champion, Don Hibachi.

Bob: I can't believe Don would stoop that low just to prove a point! It's inhumane! SOMEBODY STOP THIS GOD DAMN MATCH!

The referee stepped up to Jon and in a completely serious tone asked if he wanted to continue the match or submit.

Hibachi: WHAT NOW, THIEF?!

Jonathan answered back with an attack combination that ended with him wiping the pie off his face and throwing it back at Don.

ryu-jumpincombo.gif

Don, stunned, staggered back and stared down at the blueberry pie that covered him.

Hibachi: HOW...

He dropped to his knees.

Hibachi: COULD I... LOSE?!?

He flopped to his back, unconscious.

Bob: What a combination! This has gotta be it!

Stacey: This is a travesty! Jon is burying yet another upcoming talent!

Jon started to walk away from the fallen Hibachi but was stopped by the referee.

Referee: You going to cover him?

Hyada: ...what?

Referee: I'll count you out if you don't.

Stacey: Heh, look at Jon, trying to be all honorable and crap. Makes me sick.

Jon stared at the referee incredulously and began to walk away again before hearing:

Hyada: Oh for crying out loud, fine!

Jon walked back, breaking the referee's count and covered the still unconscious Don. The referee gets in position.

3!

Just then a nearby elevator dinged.

Bob: Jon did it! He successfully defended his title!

Stacey: Great, a thief defended what he stole, that's awesome.

Jon stood up and shook his head at everyone involved then walked off towards the bathroom to clean himself up.

* * *​

After everyone had cleared out from the dining area, Hibachi struggled back to consciousness. He got to his knees and stared at his fist.

Hibachi: NEXT TIME HYADA! I WILL AVENGE MYSELF!

==============

We cut back to the announcers looking a tad confused following the scuffle.

Stacey: Sooo.... Anything else?

Bob: I guess not. I guess that does it. No, wait. I'm getting word that we're about to be graced by the presence of Cerberus. Don't go anywhere. Phenoms Of Wrestling continues.

[youtube]ucFHDxhCVwE[/youtube]​

Sergio: Damas y caballeros, presentando a el perro de las 3 cabezas de belleza. El grupo mas hermoso de la lucha libre. Ellos son Ramparte, Flex Mussel y Eve Taylor, el Cerberus!!

Bob: Well this is an unexpected surprise

Madison: A welcome one, these three made quite the statement recently.

The members of Cerberus can be seen huddled at the top of the stage with Eve in the middle wrapping her arms around her male cohorts. They soon split as Flex proceeds to toss healthy snacks and protein shakes into the crowd, Eve begins handing make up and beauty tips, and even the gloomy Ramparte begrudgingly begins signing autographs for the fans, whether they want them or not!

Bob: This is a little strange….

Madison: I think we’re seeing a softer side of Cerberus, I guess a female touch is all they needed.

After the trio completes there rounds they enter the ring and Flex forcefully procures three microphones. He keeps one and then hands one to Ramaprte and Eve who can’t seem to shake the genuine look of happiness on her face.

Eve: First, let me just say it is so great to see all of my fans south of the border!

The fans cheer but are quickly signaled to stop by the model as she wasn’t done speaking.

Eve: As I’m sure already know, I’m the fabulously beautiful Eve Taylor. This angelic piece of perfection to my right is Ramparte, and this epitome of health and prosperity to my left is Flex Mussel. Together we are Cerberus. We want to help people, which is why we’ve taken time out of our incredibly busy schedules to come here and help you with all the problems plaguing your country.

The fans begin to boo as the members of Cerberus urge them to quiet down.

Eve: When I look all around this arena right now I see a bunch of….I apologize for using this language but….ugly people. I mean maybe it’s your lack of resources to buy eye liner or concealer, or wear clothes that covered in dirt but you people are sad to look at and it’s just not fair that you have to live in such poverty. Don’t even get me started on your health, there’s a much more qualified person to do that.

The professional model signals and claps to the fitness freak as fans attempt to drown them out with their displeasure.

Flex: The amount of obese individuals and future diabetics I see here is alarming. What we say might not be what you want to hear but it’s the truth and if you don’t let us help you then instead we will be forced to destroy you. We’re young. We’re beautiful. We’re Cerberus. We’re going to make this place into a better world whether you like it or not!

The three raise their arms in solidarity.

Ramparte: Hail Cerberus!

[youtube]_zlgzWZSN0Y[/youtube]​

Bob: That can’t be who I think it is!

Madison: I hope it’s not who you think it is….

It is indeed WZCW’s favorite alien Krypto! He appears onstage microphone in hand with his wife Missy and even his former enemy and new ally Facecrush Mcspinesmasher!

Krypto: Apologies humans, I didn’t intend to interrupt but I was on my honeymoon with my wife and couldn’t help but disagree with your views of Mexico. This location has incredible food, festive individuals, and the incredible liquid known as Tequila. No wonder all my friends always land here when they’re on a bender.

Missy: You’re thinking of New Mexico sweetheart….

Krypto: New Mexico, Old Mexico, regardless we can all agree we will not be disrespected by those chumps in the ring.

Facecrush: Mexico has surprisingly good donuts! Facecrush like Mexico and crush puny people in ring!
The crowd cheers as the strange trio proceed down the ramp as Cerberus has no choice but to meet them head on.

Bob: I think we may have ourselves a tag match Stacy!

Madison: That little weirdo and his freakishly tall friend don’t even work here anymore, how is this even happening!

Bob: I’m beginning to think Mexico City may be its own little universe.

Eve quickly ducks to the outside as Krypto and Facecrush enter the ring. The alien urges his wife to watch their back at the ringside as Ramparte and Flex prepare in the other corner. The catalyst and the extraterrestrial start off the match as they lock up. The lack of strength in the alien leads to him easily being overpowered by Ramparte and violently thrown into a corner as the catalyst mocks him. Krypto gets up and proceeds to try to out maneuver his opponent by charging at him only to be caught with a Calf Kick that sends him out of the ring. Ramparte continues to laugh and berate him opponent, as well as begin to make obscene gestures toward his wife Missy.

Madison: Still as useless in the ring as ever it seems.

Bob: No respect shown to the WZCW veteran by Ramparte. Krypto has got to find another game plan.

An irritated and angry Krypto enters the ring again to charge at Ramparte. The hound winds up for another strike but the alien rolls beneath his legs, springboards off the ropes, and hits a picture perfect cross body! The alien rolls through and hits a knee drop and proceeds to hit repeated elbow strikes to the face of the catalyst! The crowd yells with excitement as the alien’s barrage of strikes connects one after another with deadly intent! Eventually Ramparte is able to shove Krypto off and flee to his corner where he tags in Flex and quickly goes to Eve who reassures him his perfect face is still intact. The prophet of health as no problem stepping in as he towers over the alien, Krypto quickly goes for a punch to the midsection but it has no effect on him! He tries it again only to find the body builder laughing at his attempt. Flex puts his hands behind his back, closes his eyes, and urges the alien to give all this puny body can muster. Upon hearing this alien turns around and tags in Facecrush much to the enjoyment of the crowd and unbeknown to Flex.

Bob: I don’t think this is what Flex wanted…

Madison: We may have just met the man stronger than Flex Mussel…

Eve and Ramparte try to yell at their teammate to open his eyes but it’s too late as Facecrush is standing right over him by the time he does. The amazon like warrior wraps his hands around Flex’s cranium and chucks him into a corner and begins a barrage of chest chops so brutal even his partner Krypto urges him to stop. The chest of Flex is now undeniably red as Facecrush Irish whips into the corner. The big man charges at Flex but is met with a boot to the face that stuns Facecrush a little more than he expected. Flex tries to take advantage and charge out of the corner but is met with a devastating clothesline. Facecrush uses his foot for the cover but Flex is able to power out much to the surprise of the meat head. He quickly rolls out of the ring and is met by Ramparte for some rest and recovery.

Madison: What a shame it would be if this brute were to injure any of three members of Cerberus. All they wanted to do was help the people of this god forsake city and instead they know have to fight the circus.

Facecrush walks over to the ropes and using his immense strength is able to pull both Flex and Ramparte up by the skull onto the apron. Ramparte however hits a swift kick to the leg of Facecrush; this slight distraction allows the hounds to pull down the massive arms of Facecrush and draping him by the neck across the tope rope. Flex quickly slides back in the ring to deliver a vicious running chop block finally bringing the monster down to one knee. He then hits an inverted backbreaker followed by an inverted DDT for the cover! 1…2…Facecrush powers out. The prophet of health does not let up however as delivers various knee strikes to injured leg of Facecrush. Flex drags the monster to his corner and tags in Ramparte who springboards off the rope and delivers a foot stomp to the injured leg of Facecrush. He also delivers an abundance of knee drops to the leg of Facecrush before tagging in Flex again who props the monster up into a modified abdominal stretch torching back on the leg.

Bob: I don’t think we’ve ever seen Facecrush dominated like this.

Madison: Just goes to show how great a team Cerberus has become.

Eve urges Facecrush to tap out for the good of his injured limb while Krypto and Missy root for him to power through. The monster is having a surprising tough time overpowering the bodybuilder as he know realizes he is much stronger than originally anticipated. Hope for Facecrush begins to fade as he just can’t find the onslaught of Flex, the alien notices his partner in deep trouble and scrambles for a way to help. Out of the corner of his eye he then notices a nearby fan about to eat a chocolate donut. He sprints to take it away and returns to apron to wave it in Facecrush’s line of sight. The monster now reinvigorated by his favorite snack begins to willfully over power Flex violently flip him over escaping the submission maneuver. However he collapses due to the leg injury but continues to crawl towards the donut and his partner. Ramparte urges Flex to get up but he’s still reeling from the slam, Facecrush is eventually able to make it to one leg and is almost to Krypto but out of nowhere Flex springboards off the second rope and hits a devastating European uppercut that takes the monster right off his feet!

Madison: Quite the deltoids Mr. Mussel has there. I believe that’s it for Facecrush.

Flex quickly goes for the cover one….two…thr...no Facecrush somehow powers out again! Flex is becoming quite irritated but once again does not let up as he quickly locks in a half leg boston crab on the injured leg! Facecrush yells in pain as Mussel pulls back on the leg as every second goes by. The monster tries to drag his way towards Krypto but the strength of Mussel is just too much and he’s stuck at a deadlock. Krypto however decides to toss the donut to Facecrush, the monster devours it with ease and it nearly gives the monster new life! He flips over and is able to use his good leg to kick Flex all the way back towards his corner. Ramparte tags himself in to charge at the monster but he ducks and hits the catalyst with a back suplex! Flex gets back up and is met with a Samoan drop! The monster picks Mussel back up and delivers a devastating chokeslam! The crowd roars with approval as Facecrush heads to top rope for a flying head-butt and as he does Eve Taylor gets up on the ring apron to distract him. The split second interruption was all Ramparte needed as he pulls down on Facecrush’s injured leg and crotches him on the top rope.

Bob: Eve Taylor is really becoming the deciding factor for Cerberus here.

Ramparte begins to gloat towards the jeering fans but little does he know Krypto as tagged himself in! The catalyst turns around to a springboard flying forearm smash that takes him down. The alien then runs and hits a low drop kick to the knee taking Eve down off the apron. He rolls back to Ramparte hitting a Rolling Saucer followed by a pin one…two….Ramparte kicks out and proceeds to crawl to the corner for the safety. He doesn’t find it however as Krypto follows up with a bronco buster to the dismay of the hound. The alien continuously enjoys tea bagging his opponent until Flex yanks him off and hits a gut wrench overhead throw that sends Krypto to the other side of the ring. He then grabs the small legs of the alien and proceeds to do the Spin & Win! The barely two hundred pound extraterrestrial swings like a toothpick in the air as Mussel spins him carelessly in circles. However Krypto is able to use the momentum to force his upper body into Flex’s face and reverse the move into a monkey flip sending Mussel right into his partner in the corner!

Bob: Great reversal from Krypto! I don’t think I’ve ever seen that before!

Madison: I’ll admit it that was pretty cool.

Flex gets up and is met with a tilt a whirl head scissors take down sending Mussel to the outside. However just as the alien goes back up to meet the legal man Ramparte picks him up and hits a reverse Death Valley driver! He falls into the pin one….two…..Krypto kicks out! An angry Ramparte doesn’t take too kindly to this and delivers repeated slaps to alien’s face before picking him and attempting The Cataclysm. Krypto however is able to wiggle out and hit a springboard kick knocking Ramparte out! Krypto goes for the pin but it’s immediately interrupted by Flex who delivers heavy shots to the head of the alien and then hits a belly to belly suplex sending Krypto into a turnbuckle. Just at this moment Facecrush re-enters the fray and looks to clothesline Flex but he ducks, wraps his arms around the monster’s massive midsection, and delivers a German suplex! As Facecrush hits the ground however he does not let up as he keeps his grasp and delivers another German suplex! Flex goes for the perfect trifecta but this time Facecrush delivers a multitude of elbows that eventually knock Mussel off and Facecrush follows up with a clothesline sending him outside the ring. The monster follows him to the outside and smashes his face against the announce table repeatedly. He then proceeds to put Flex and himself onto the announce table looking to hit a power bomb!

Madison: Well it’s about time I take my break Bob.

Bob: Right back at you.

The announcers move away only taking their headsets. Just as Facecrush is lifting the bodybuilder Mussel delivers a shot to the injured leg! Facecrush is forced to drop him and Flex delivers more blows to the leg. He then focuses his offense to a flurry of European uppercuts to the monster’s head leaving him dazed and confused. He then puts the monster’s head in between his legs and using his phenomenal strength and does the unthinkable….a Full Body Fitness through the announce table!

Bob: OH MY GOD!

Facecrush isn’t moving at all and Mussel is barely wiggling. Inside the ring Krypto and Ramparte are stirring. The catalyst charges at Krypto but is met with a low drop kick to the knee. Krypto rolls backwards and hits an Alienator Kick to the face! He falls into the cover one….two….Eve Taylor pulls the ref out breaking the count! Just at that moment Missy sprints from the other side of the ring and tackles Eve and the two blondes begin brawling.

Bob: CATFIGHT! CATFIGHT!

Madison: Ugh, you pig…

Eve is able to nail a knee to the gut and shoves Missy into some steel steps. Krypto then bounces off the ropes and delivers a suicide dive knocking Eve into the barricade. The fans go wild as he hi fives them and then climbs to the top turnbuckle looking for The Flying Saucer double foot stomp! Before he can Ramparte gets up and charges at Krypto and the alien jumps over him landing on his feet and rolls right through….into Flex who pops the alien high into the air and delivers an earth shattering European uppercut! Flex signals for Ramparte to get behind him, he gets Krypto in suplex position, and the two deliver Demonic Weight Intervention! Ramparte goes for the cover! One….Two…..Three!!!

Announcer: Here are your winners, Cerberus!

The pair of hounds hug and celebrate in the ring before exiting to help out Eve who is slightly hurt yet still very happy with the outcome of the match.

Madison: Quite the hard fought victory for Cerberus, I’m impressed.

Bob: Eve Taylor was the real deciding factor here folks, Cerberus is becoming a more dangerous entity by the second.

Cerberus celebrates up the ramp as Facecrush lies unconscious on the floor and Missy enters the ring to help Krypto who is beginning to stir. Cerberus walks out of the arena with their heads held high as winners.

As they leave, Matt Tastic walks to the ring to check on Krypto and helps him up. He raises the arms of the team in a sign of respect.

Stacey: Wow. Matt once lost his mind and attacked Kripto. Guess time does heal all wounds in wrestling.

Matt: Krypto, Missy, Facecrush, guys, thank you much. This what this show is all about. You may have lost the match, but you won the show and the crowd tonight. Thank you so much. You're true phenoms of wrestling and I hope we get to see you guys here once again.

*Thank you Krypto! Thank you Krypto! Thank you Krypto! Thank you Krypto!*

Matt:
So ladies and gentlemen, are you not Sports Entertained? I hope you enjoyed this. And I hope that with your help, we can make this happen more often. If not, regardless, it was a fun night. Thank you all so much and goodnight everyone.

Krypto, Missy, Facecrush take bows to the audience as we fade to black.

Credits:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the experiment. "Idea 4" And this was the initial test. In essence, this is filler. But it's your filler. No RP'ing needed. You guys get to show off your writing skills for the rest to see. And hopefully this becomes more than a random thing I decided to whip up. Monthly, maybe even weeks when shows don't go up. But that's all to you.

Spidey: Westhoff vs Aquarius

DarkSideEric: Hyada vs Hibachi

KJ: Flexilla vs Darren Bull

Dynamite: Cerberus vs Krypto/Facecrush wt Missy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members