• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Perfect moonsault, and he's 425 pounds

BringThePain834

Getting Noticed By Management
This guy Terex isn't even a well known wrestler, and he's already solidified himself as more athletic and agile than Vader ever was, as more athletic and agile than Bam Bam Bigelow ever was, and as the most athletic and agile big man in the history of professional wrestling.

WLKiwhE.gif

I cannot get over how perfectly the guy hits this. It's hard enough for men that size to hit a moonsault clean on someone whose lying prone in the ring, but to hit it so clean on a guy elevated on a table? Damn. Crazy. I wanna see what else this guy can do.

It's just not true - he's not even in the same ballpark as Vader and Bigelow.

Besides, he could shed 100lbs anyway.

Something tells me if he was more athletic and agile than Vader or if he could do anything else he would be wrestling in front of more than 300 people in a community center. Just a thought

I don't know about athletic, but that was the most hilarious looking moonsault I've ever seen.

Looks like the ref is throwing his imaginary plate of spaghetti into the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back