People's stupidity never ceases to amaze me

we petition the obama administration to:
outlaw offending prophets of major religions

To enact a law that prohibits any action or literature that offend prophets of major religions:

- Moses

- Jesus

- Mohammad

Such acts offend billions of people, and cause unrest in the world. Furthermore, acts like this contradict the essence of coexistence and peace among humans. Labeling these acts as freedom of speech is similar to labeling murder as freedom of expression!

We all know the chaos such acts can cause, but it's difficult to answer the question: What do they contribute to our nation, or humanity in general?
Created: Sep 17, 2012

An older man, roughly 75-(maybe)90 years old who has lived through the Great Depression , seen recessions, fought in Vietnam, and I would assume wisdom would be in his favor considering what all he's seen in life.

I really did have a great amount of respect for him up until yesterday when he openly told me "If I could find a way to assassinate president Obama I would. I honestly hope he and The Republicans do not reach a deal within the next 50 days and this country seeps into another recession/great depression. It would tickle me pink"

I've heard 10 people within the past 48 hours say they would assassinate the president if the opportunity would show itself.

This isn't the only person saying this, either. Because Mitt Romney lost people down here are literally hoping that the two parties cannot come to terms of agreement in hopes that the taxes will go through the roof, and we'll hit into a possible recession. What the fuck?

Oh Tennessee. How I adore you. =\ Ech are they saying things like that in that area as well?

Milky, it's been many years that we've been on this forum, and you still have the same immature child-like mentality you always possessed. People say this shit after every election. You think those ten people you've heard say they would "assassinate the president" are not just talking out of passion for the election they've been following so closely for like two years? A bunch of rednecks complaining about Obama is the same as the democrats whining when Bush took office. People are all talk but ultimately will go along with their country. If your grandpa was this seriously pissed he'd get the fuck out of America.

Edit: Unless your grandpa and all these people are just insane old fucks who want to see America spiral into depression just for entertainments sake. In that case, why not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back