• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

People sinking to new lows...

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
So I was just doing a clear out of my PM Box to make up some space, of which I had none left & I came across three messages I hadn't read. Two of which were quote notifications and the other was a PM from a user I'd never heard of & that I'll keep quiet on.

Anyways, he'd PM'd me to tell me that stemming from the Wrestlezone Tournament, another user had PM'd him, to ask him to red rep me.

Is it just me or are people that sad? I don't really care if I get red rep, I've seen enough of it in my time here, but are people really sad, having to ask others to spread the dislike?

And that's what grinds my gears.

Grinds-my-gears1.jpg

I was reading about the nasty things a peadophile ring were doing to children, but when I read this thread I closed that window in disgust. Red rep! How can people be so cruel?

I really feel with you, what an atrocity. Especially to someone who is that respectful with his rep. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back