Past Raws & Smackdowns on WWE Network

sjdigitall

Pre-Show Stalwart
WWE network is going to be a groundbreaking revolutionary thing to hit when it comes though one area which there has been alot of confusion and muddling of what is going to be offered is whether all the past episodes of RAW & Smackdown are going to be available. Some media outlets are saying that it s going to be available while during the press conference WWE shy'd away from saying it. This is the official answer on WWE's FAQ on what content is available:

.....the most comprehensive video-on-demand library featuring all WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches uncut and uncensored as well as replays of Raw and SmackDown episodes.

It just states WWE, WCW and ECW pay-per-views and classic matches.

The second part states replays of RAW and SmackDown episodes, now whether this means episodes that have just recently aired or their complete archive of episodes no one really knows. Just would like some clarification by WWE on this or anyone else here in the know.

Well Hulu already has every Raw & Smackdown episode from I think 2010 until current, so I can imagine it will be like that or close to it. And when WWE Classic on Demand came out on the WWE site years ago it had Raw from the first year then I think released the next one in order each week, after a while they had Raw 93 & 94 complete years.

So I would just guess in some form or another they will have some Raw episodes, could be just from 2013, or the last 5 years, or every episode who knows. Either way it still takes time to have all those 1000+ 1hr, 2hr and 3rd episodes uploaded, not to mention all those PPV's and possible edits, unless they are actually uploading everything unedited and uncensored which I think might be the smart thing to just save time uploading content.

Don't think anyone will really know until they let us know or until it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back